Whos on day 4? Anyone around?

Funnily enough... today i have felt the hungriest i have EVER felt, and ive not had my peppermint tea today, wonder if it really is fighting the hunger off, altho at one point today i was really light headed and felt a bit funny, so had a black coffee lol... it didnt help, i was hyper, but i got all my housework done in about an hour, and i even got the iron out!
I do put a small amount of sweetner in... that is allowed isnt it? plse tell me it is or i think im gonna ave a break down

I'm also dying to have a orange choc cambridge bar but was told to wait till week 2... can i have one now before i chew me hand off

Oh no... ive been using the granulated!! can someone confirm? .... or should i be going to tesco 24 to get tablet form?

Yes, it should be tablet form, not the granulated stuff. A quick pop to tescos would probably be best;), but don't worry. Just use tablet (or nothing) from now on.

I'm also dying to have a orange choc cambridge bar but was told to wait till week 2... can i have one now before i chew me hand off

It's week 3 really. You need to do 2 weeks with just the shakes and soups :( I'm afraid you will have to chew your hand off. Lots of protein there. Not sure about the carb content, but I should imagine it would be so small that it wouldn't make any difference.

Fingers are particularly tasty and last well as you nibble on the bone.

Don't use any BBQ sauce with it though. Just do them on the foreman or under the grill.

Remove all skin before cooking :D

Back