Who's positive about weigh in?

GracieMai

Just wondered who's feeling positive or not about their weigh in and why?

I'm feeling positive about getting weighed tonight as although i had loads of syns at the start of the week I have counted back from 105 and have only gone over by 2 syns. Also feeling decidedly thinner today, lets hope it lasts until I actually get weighed! x

I am actually quite positive about it this week. Althought I had a bad weekend I have been really good this week PLUS it's also star week which is great as i didnt have one last month and I was ill at last weeks weigh-in so yeah, hopefully it will be a good one.

I always try to be optimistic about it but I'm not sure about tonight. Had a dodgy weekend but been good for the rest of the week. so fingers crossed. Good luck everyone else

I am always apprehensive about WI even though I am a 'home alone' WI'er - I have always been the same when I have been on diet's before, whether going to a class or not - it's just something I can't stop.....and yet I usually lose each week....strange what goes through the mind though!!!

I would like to be positive but theres a little voice in the back of my head telling me that I'll only be dissapointed if I am. I know I've been good this week so I guess I have no reason not to be.

I'm feeling positive for WI - I know I haven't lost according to my last WI at class (which was 2 wks ago), but I went madly off plan for 3 weeks and according to my scales I have managed to lose the 3lbs I had gained. Now, if only I hadn't gone off plan, that could have been a proper 3lbs off.

Not so positive after the massive lunch i've just eaten lol! x

i am feeling postivie this week - made more of an effort this week compared to last week which was s**t!!! actually feel top now my lecturer has emailed me timeable of what my lectures are start new term yippee now can focus on my diet without worrying about the change!

Back