Who's restarting?

I'm rejoining after reaching target May 2014, after a stressful end to the year I am expecting to WI and have a stone to lose - hopefully in time for the summer! My first WI is on the 8th.

I'm rejoining for the millionth time tomorrow. I've tried to find woman magazine to get the voucher but everywhere is sold out! I'm determined this time to stick with it and finally shift this horrible weight. I am sick of feeling so awful and need to make changes! good luck to everyone else starting their journey x

There's a free membership voucher in the daily mirror this weekend apparently

I'm starting again on Thursday. Feeling a bit never pud as it's the first time I've ever joined a group on my own I normally join with a friend. But it's about me and my journey and I'm doing this for me. Good luck to everyone starting again xx

I am restarting and attending local group on Monday eve; I have been off plan for some weeks now and feel it in myself, sluggish and tired from all the stodgy xmas foods etc!! Looking forward to having control again of the food I eat and not it having control of me!! Already been looking through the latest magazine and have my voucher from Woman magazine to save money on the rejoining fee! Good luck to everyone else, rejoining or freshing joining - lets get going, on our marks, get set and go!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone :)

I failed at my re-start so am re-starting again today!

I'm doing from home aswell I cant really make meetings and find them a bit boring.
Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone :) I failed at my re-start so am re-starting again today! I'm doing from home aswell I cant really make meetings and find them a bit boring. Good luck everyone!

Hi :)

Good luck with your restart! If you find group boring is there a different one you can go to to mix it up? I've been to a few and definitely prefer the format to the one I'm at now as opposed to previous ones I've been too. Just a thought :)

I'm so rubbish at sticking to a diet!! My first day was suppose to be the 2nd but I ruined that by about 3pm that day. So tomorrow is the day. I'm eating a yummy dinner very soon, had a few cheeky chocolates today, then anything else that is left over from Xmas is going in the bin! GOT TO TRY HARDER!!!!

Good luck MummyJoJo. My weekend hasn't been as good as it could have been but a heck of a lot better than I have been for months

Thank you Kerry-b. I'm going to throw everything naughty out tomorrow, so there's no temptation. I don't often buy chocolate as my husband works for a company who make chocolate so it's free! It's a nightmare when you're trying to be good! But I'm going to try really hard and I'm also starting the 30 day squat challenge and will be trying to do 10,000 steps a day! Good luck everybody

Thank you Kerry-b. I'm going to throw everything naughty out tomorrow, so there's no temptation. I don't often buy chocolate as my husband works for a company who make chocolate so it's free! It's a nightmare when you're trying to be good! But I'm going to try really hard and I'm also starting the 30 day squat challenge and will be trying to do 10,000 steps a day! Good luck everybody

I got my daughter to throw away all the chocolate she doesn't like earlier and I've put what's left in a box in a cupboard in the kitchen for her treats. ... out of sight out of mind I figured. ...I feel much better for doing it :)

I restarted By going to group Friday evening and the first thing I did Saturday morning was go through the cupboards and throw away all the leftover Christmas choccies etc that would be too tempting!

Im rejoining tonight and really looking forward to it. Feeling really focused and determined that this year is the year I get my life back. I will update my details as soon as I have weighed in and seen the devastation.

I'm restarting too! Had a complete blip over the Christmas period even though I was going to try and do the SW plan I failed. I really need to combat this in 2015 as each Christmas I seem to put on around 7lbs...

So... I'm starting back on track today and determined to lose at least 5lb by the end of January :) For me I'm not weighing myself for the entire month of January (as I do SW at home not with a group) otherwise I tend to sabotage the plan even more when I see how much I've gained over Christmas. Sounds a weird system I know but it seems to work for me. So my weigh day will be the 31st January and I'm determined to be extra good until then.

Good luck to everyone starting back on the plan! :)
xxx

Well I bit the bullet and went back to class, the scales were far from kind to me but I know Im taking steps to change that. Im having a good third day and really looking forward to what the scales say on Monday.

Restarted on 5th. Lost 3 1/2 stone 2 years ago on SW but weight started to creep back on so determined to get back to goal.
Doing from home with my old books - 3 days in and ok so far.
We're having building work done so gave away all christmas treats/chocolates/cakes we hadn't eaten to the builders on Monday to empty the cupboards and avoid temptation :D

Restarted on 5th. Lost 3 1/2 stone 2 years ago on SW but weight started to creep back on so determined to get back to goal.
Doing from home with my old books - 3 days in and ok so far.
We're having building work done so gave away all christmas treats/chocolates/cakes we hadn't eaten to the builders on Monday to empty the cupboards and avoid temptation :D

Well done Puddingsmum I also started again on the 5th and so far so good, think this is the first time I have stuck at it for so long! I am so terrible at sticking to it! But determined this time. The chocolates have gone, I through them out and bought some little freddo's as my treat. I am treating myself to one each evening and I am taking tiny nibbles to eat it, it's taking me 10 glorious minutes! I am worried about my days off and the weekend, but hopefully I can do it. Good luck on getting to goal.

hi mummyjojo and puddingsmum , glad to ear you both are getting on well with it. i started on Monday after 4 years. Went to class on tuesday-Heaviest weight ever, but now only way is up!
ive stuck to it really well so far this week but im dreading the weekend!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I agree MummyJoJo and Jacqui, weekends are the hardest - during the week I plan lunches and dinners but with the other half at home we tend to eat while we're out or see what we fancy :)
But that's why I like SW as I don't have to totally go without, had a glass of wine last night as feeling a bit harassed with the building work going on.

Back