Who's restarting?

I'm restarting on Saturday for the 100th time :rolleyes:

I really really want to get to goal so much this year. I have about 1.5 stones to lose ( which isn't loads) but I am my own worst enemy. Good luck everyone.

I'm restarting on the 3rd Jan.. Kept putting it off last year, well more like stop start stop start, but this time I'm going to do it. I'm going to give it a month from home and if I don't stick to it it's back to meetings for me x

I'm restarting on Saturday for the 100th time :rolleyes: I really really want to get to goal so much this year. I have about 1.5 stones to lose ( which isn't loads) but I am my own worst enemy. Good luck everyone.

Hi crazyfool I am also restating on Saturdays for what feels like the 100th time! I want to lose just over 1.5 stones, but whenever I get to half a stone I seem to go off track which is ridiculous as it should motivate me! Wanna buddy up and motivate each other? :)

I restarted (at home with Minimins support) on Monday. I don't drink now and the place I'm going on NYE is a social club / dancing venue and they have more sugar-free soft drink options than Tesco usually, so there's no reason not to get back to it.

I go to an outdoor fitness group / bootcamp thing three times a week, and might start going roller skating or Zumba on Friday nights as well, to get the Body Magic and fitness levels up. I'm off to Berlin for a hen weekend and then completing the Insane Terrain obstacle race in Peterborough as part of my bootcamp's 'Team Awesome' in April, so I suppose that's my goal for getting back in shape. I'd say that I could do with losing about a stone, but basically I'll be happy if I'm fit and healthy and my size 12's fit comfortably again (i.e. on the loose rather than skin-tight-and-bulging side as they are now!)

Good luck everyone :D

Hi crazyfool I am also restating on Saturdays for what feels like the 100th time! I want to lose just over 1.5 stones, but whenever I get to half a stone I seem to go off track which is ridiculous as it should motivate me! Wanna buddy up and motivate each other? :)

Oh yes please , I'll take any help I can. I lose about 7lbs then think I can do this and basically hover around that weight forever. Are you going to go to a group ? I think I need to.

Oh yes please , I'll take any help I can. I lose about 7lbs then think I can do this and basically hover around that weight forever. Are you going to go to a group ? I think I need to.

Sounds like we have the same trouble! We can do it together!! I have accepted your friend request but don't think I'm allowed to send personal messages as I haven't posted much on here.
Yeah going to a local sat morning group, I definitely need it to keep me on track!

Sounds like we have the same trouble! We can do it together!! I have accepted your friend request but don't think I'm allowed to send personal messages as I haven't posted much on here.
Yeah going to a local sat morning group, I definitely need it to keep me on track!

Maybe we could start a thread and support each other on there. I don't post a huge amount but I do find this site invaluable for support and recipes etc. I am enjoying the rest of the week than totally having a clean slate on Saturday. I really want to look better this Summer.

I am restarting again, probably for the 100th time! My first day will be Friday, 2nd Jan, so I have a little time to prepare and buy in some staples. I might join a group to get the new books but other than that I will be doing it at home and looking on here for support and ideas. Good luck to all x

hi I am restarting slimming world ( i think) after 4 years, currently at my heaviest 16 ,10. would really appreciate the support for this not just to be a first week in Jan phase!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

If anyone is rejoining at a SW group, there's a voucher in the Woman mag for this week (page 65) for free joining so you'd just pay the £4.95 for the first week.

Maybe we could start a thread and support each other on there. I don't post a huge amount but I do find this site invaluable for support and recipes etc. I am enjoying the rest of the week than totally having a clean slate on Saturday. I really want to look better this Summer.

Good idea. We could post food diaries on there too so we can tell each other off if we've been naughty haha :) do you wanna do it as I'm not sure how and then let me know where it is so I can subscribe?

Thanks for the heads up for the voucher, off to tesco now to buy it!! :)

I am starting tomorrow! going along to a meeting with a mate so hopefully we can gee each other along!
Actually looking forward to it as am an eternal WW! so hoping that a change of plan will give me a boost & challenge!
good luck to all those starting or restarting this week!
Rach

I just joined tonight looking forward to reading the new pack now xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good idea. We could post food diaries on there too so we can tell each other off if we've been naughty haha :) do you wanna do it as I'm not sure how and then let me know where it is so I can subscribe?

Thanks for the heads up for the voucher, off to tesco now to buy it!! :)

Hi Charlotte I will start a thread on Saturday once I know my final statistics. I think by the time the week is out it might be slightly more than 1.5 stone :eek:

Me too I was doing great until October half term and haven't been able to get back on it. Decided on a new year start. Friday am weigh in. Can't decide if rejoining group or not. Might go to find out about the changes to plan and get the new books. Good luck everyone.

Me too I was doing great until October half term and haven't been able to get back on it. Decided on a new year start. Friday am weigh in. Can't decide if rejoining group or not. Might go to find out about the changes to plan and get the new books. Good luck everyone.

If you don't want to join a group .Just thought the plan packs are on Ebay sold by Slimming world . They are the official 2015 member starter packs

I have been off plan for about 18 mths. Starting again tomorrow morning. Have spent this week cooking and filling the freezer so no excuse. Good luck to everyone restarting

I'm restarting tonight. I've lost weight with slimming world before, but I'm carrying baby (toddler by now!) weight and have decided I need to get it shifted! At the point where I'm not buying clothes because I know nothing will look as good on me as it would if I was a few stone lighter and that green eyed monster is making it's appearance much more regularly when I see slim people (most of dh's family are around a size 10). Saw a picture from his cousins wedding the other day and I am the biggest by far! I think it was the wake up call I needed and have decided that by next Christmas I'll be proud of myself and happy to be spending time with these lovely figured people!!

I'm rejoining for the millionth time tomorrow. I've tried to find woman magazine to get the voucher but everywhere is sold out! I'm determined this time to stick with it and finally shift this horrible weight. I am sick of feeling so awful and need to make changes!

good luck to everyone else starting their journey x

Back