Whos started in the last few days or this weekend?

Jojo2stone you dont want to look like Posh Spice :D LOL!! She is so damn scary looking..hahahaha

:bliss:

Pumakino
you can easily loose 2 stone by April.....Just keep thinking about your wedding dress and your OH face when he see you in it.;) the buzz you get from that will be so much better than the buzz you will get from eating at nando's tonight:)

Ahaaaaaaaaaaan :D I guess there is no motivation like seeing the reaction on ur OH's face. He does say he loves women with curves but I am sure his jaw would drop if he saw me in the number I have planned for the wedding..LOL!!

Thanks a lot for the support Shirely x x x If I do eat tonight please kick me hard..hahaha

Let me post the picture of the dress I have in mind for wedding ;)

What do u guys think?? :D :D :D btw that is my OH's favourite model..hahahaha...i hate her :D

350-l.jpg

lol you bet i will:D
Well i better go and get ready for my date....try and sqeeze myself into something decent, going out for dinner as well so I better enjoy it seeing as i will be doing the 3 days of cutting down from tommorow in readiness for starting on tues!
I'll try and not be tooooo bad :D:D:D

Hey Grandma, so glad to hear your in the Zone I really hope I am, how will I know???? Or will I wake up tomorrow like Posh Spice?? LOL

Get some ketostix. I got mine from my CDC but you can buy them in Boots for about £5. Test your wee and then compare it with the colours on the tin - it tells you how in the instructions. When the stix go pink you are in ketosis. HTH. x

Whoa woman..u are going to have one busy year ahead of u :D I am so jealous of all the travelling! LOL!! Need a travel buddy?? *:D :D :D :D

Good to see someone so excited..hahaha..I am getting married in 2 months and need to loose 2 stones by that time..as for holidays Oh God...i do have lots of plans but I never get time :cry:

I soooooooooooooooo want to go to South Africa for a safari..does it cost a lot?? ( me being curious again..hehehe :D )

xxx

My partner is a detective and hes paying for it all.
We went with helloafricatravel.com and its a taylor made itinery for what you want. It is £3345 for the two of us for 16 days. and includes some excursions hire of a car and B & B and some meals. The longest we will be staying in one place is 3 days and all of them are 5 star whoop whoop!x

lol you bet i will:D
Well i better go and get ready for my date....try and sqeeze myself into something decent, going out for dinner as well so I better enjoy it seeing as i will be doing the 3 days of cutting down from tommorow in readiness for starting on tues!
I'll try and not be tooooo bad :D:D:D

GOOD LUCK and tell us all about it! :gen126:

Shirley : You go and enjoy your date honey ;) Don't do anything I would do..hahahaha..and dont worry i am sure you will find something nice to squeeze into. And yes I know..the dress is out of this world pretty :cry: Don't worry I shall try to look even more beautiful..hahaha...and I shall make sure you guys see the wedding pics ..have fun x x x

Fatty_no_more : You are one lucky woman!! I am so soooo jealous..LOL!!!!! Does your partner have a brother?? hahaha....look at me..getting married in 2 months and askin if ur partner got a bro :D I am evil. LOL!!! Make sure you get loads of pics so I can see the places u been too *sigh* x x

Ok people..I am also going to say good bye for tonight..heading home after a HARD day at work :bliss: NOT!! hahahaha....I shall be checking up on everyone tommorow and give a report on how I did at nando's :) You get the whip ready shirley as I predict I am goin to cheat..hahahaha

Say hi to ur sis for me fatty_no_more :D :D :D

:gen126: xxxx

Hey folks
just realised that although i cant put my pic up under my user name yet... i can copy it into my signature......sothis is me :p

right:D i really am going to get ready for my date now...this is so addictive this lol

Who wants to bet ms puma will give in tonight? lol I hope you don't i think you're crazy to be going out and seeing other ppl eat while you enjoy a shake....

< slap me Im mean> lol xxxx

Well Nessa honey you only have 7 more pounds to go so it won't take that long. Just hang in there. Impressive weight loss. You must be really proud of yourself :D

I was talking to other member bout the same thing. When you get to 14's it get's very difficult to motivate yourself to loose weight :(

Not had water today? :eek: How come?? Get some NOW!!!! hahaha

xxx and how come u are feeling sad?

hey pumakino

it feels like it has taken ages to get in to a size 14 and i have just lost all motivation to loose any more at the mo. I am seeing my cdc next week after being off cd for a couple of months.

I feel sad because for some reason i just don't feel i can move on with my life after burying my dad 3 weeks ago. everything i had planned for my life more or less involved him.

Nessa my heart goes out to you. I hope you get what you want from the Plan and things. xx

I went to the CDC and she was lovely. Got my two weeks worth and got on my scales and i am exactly the same on my scales as hers so yey my sis is gonna weigh herself on my scales with me next friday!
So i start again at 14 stone 2.
JOY!

Gonna put my ticker up now.
x

hey hey people!!! hope everyone is doing well! Im Kim!! I want to get down to 10 stone and i cant wait till its done! feeling really determined today so i just thought id try and spur those people who arent feeling as good today.
What u should do is picture urself in a really lovely dress or nice clothes and u look so slim and everyone around you is telling u how great u look!
does it for me!
good luck!!!!
Kimxxxx

Oi :whoopass: Less of the big! I may be older than you but I am your Shrinking older sister from now on BIATCH!
:sign0168:

Hope everyone else is getting on ok.
x

Back