Whos sticking to plan over christmas

I am going to have a few days to a week off over christmas/new year, I want to enjoy myself and not be worrying/stressing about whether I should or shoudn't have just eaten that choc/drank that drink etc....

I will get straight back on plan first Monday in january

xx

I'll stick to it the best I can and flexi syn Christmas day and New Years Eve. Luckily I'm not that fussed on mince pies or christmas pud.

im having 25,26 and 27 off and new years eve.
the main meals wont be too madly off but it'll be the extras and the pain au chocolats for breakfast!

As I am taking this seriously and not going to use any excuse, my one concession this year is the works christmas party. I will have one meal off plan and that's it.

It will be traditional roast and trimmings. I dislike sweet mince pies and Christmas pudding and am currently teetotal. Most of the syns will probably be in the gravy and goose-fat roast potatoes. - I figure one meal in 10 weeks will not be much of a disaster - if at all;)

The next day I have a Ramblers Club walk with their Christmas meal included. This one is much better as I have chosed crab for starter, salmon & cod for main with coffee to finish. Not bothered with dessert as I don't have a sweet tooth and will probably be full then anyway:)

I'm hoping for a loss on a week with 2x Christmas meals!

The rest of the time will mean choosing wisely from buffets!!!

I'm planning on sticking to plan apart from xmas eve & day. Even then i will try not to go overboard :eek:

I do like mince pies & pud but i will probably make some low syn puds-

does anyone have any recipes for xmasy type puds without gelatine? (i have vegegel if that helps?)

I'm a veggie so will probably have lentil & mushroom loaf instead of nut roast this year.
My downfall might be cheese, i Loooove cheese, maybe i'll try to incorperate this into my healthy extras :D

I'm planning on sticking to plan apart from xmas eve & day. Even then i will try not to go overboard :eek:

I do like mince pies & pud but i will probably make some low syn puds-

does anyone have any recipes for xmasy type puds without gelatine? (i have vegegel if that helps?)

I'm a veggie so will probably have lentil & mushroom loaf instead of nut roast this year.
My downfall might be cheese, i Loooove cheese, maybe i'll try to incorperate this into my healthy extras :D
Aww damn! - I forgot all about chees and the lovely cheese platters. Should be a great test of my resolve :(

Im having Christmas Day off and New Years off, My mother in law makes the most amazing christmas dinner and it'd be rude not too tehe! :p Hmm... Back on it in the new year then boom boom boom gunna get my lil ase into gear and get shedding haha. x

Well thats 1 of 2 days off gone .......erm well 1 day went into 2 but only cos i've got flu n couldn't cook so decided to have a pizza.......i won't be bothering again since it was crap and i'm so glad cos now i know i'm not missing out and the next time i'm not up to cooking i will opt for foo yung from the chippy which you get loads of n its bloody good! got 2 wks of being very good (yep i cooked even though it half killed me)then its day off 2 on xmas Eve.Need to start thinking about my sw xmas dinner though!I'm determined to have a sw day!

if it makes you feel any better i weighed last thurs and have been crap all week,cant seem to get my head into it.yesterday was overly good then i had two slices of battenberg cake and a handfull of those milk bottle sweets . today i will be good ,well today till saturday anyway as im out with friends for an indian,so no chance of being good there x

My resolve to only eat naughty on Christmas Day was starting to slip today... was walking around the supermarket with my basket of apples and mullerlights salavating at all the cakes, biscuits and snacks (and all on special offer which started to make them all the more appealing...)

Then I saw all the people with over flowing trolleys of this rubbish and realised what a nonsence this all was for 1 day!! So I am determined to have my naughty day on Christmas day and that's it!! My little boy has already helped me by eating my tube of Revels which I was going to put up for Christmas Day along with my chocolate truffles and Thorntons toffees lol! xx

Well, I'm going away for Christmas/New Year. Staying in the caravan and two friends are coming too. My partner and I have had this discussion already... We're not going to be religious with the diet but at the same time we're not going to go off the rails either. Well, that's the plan. :D

Not me, well at least for christmas day as the whole family will be getting together at my sisters i'm just going to try and be a bit stricter before hand ;)

I've got a couple of meals out next week (3 course, well it IS Christmas...) followed by a weekend in Bruges, then Christmas day, Boxing Day, and New Year. Other than those, I'll be sticking to plan as best I can. Missing WI next week because I'm at this meal, but other than that I won't be missing a single WI, so hopefully I will be able to keep on track!!

Well I will be sticking to plan this christmas. I'm off to class tonight and am going to be getting the "Christmas made extra easy" book and using some of the recipes for my christmas.

Back