Diary of a Hidden Thin Girl - last 11lbs

denise42

Silver Member
This is my new thread/diary for my last 11lb that I need to lose. I had hoped to be at my target of 11 stone for christmas 14 but November was rather slow I only lost 1lb the other 3 weeks I stayed the same even though I had stuck to plan 100%, December hasn't faired much better, so far lost another 1lb and stayed the same the other weeks. My last weigh in for this year will be Wed 31st Dec morning as I missed weigh in last week due to being away from home.

I am proud of my achievements since May 2014, I haven't had one gain which is amazing but to be fair I haven't cheated except Christmas day and Boxing day and even those days I didn't over indulge I just didn't count or worry.

I have a fab reason to keep going or staying around this size as Andy bought me a Michael Kors coat for Christmas which I love and I'm not gonna pile it all back on and relegate it to the attic that would be a travesty.

So anyway this will be my count down to my target of 11 stone which I am aiming to achieve for my birthday on 15 February.

Back home today after living at Andys for nearly 2 weeks, I have 3 days to spend with myself lol...as much as I love him I still like coming to my own space, my own bed and my own crapppy tv programmes....;)

so far today I have only had a 2 egg omelette for breakfast which was lush. i'm thinking ham salad later for lunch with some fruit and dinner tonight hmmm...not sure yet will get back to that one.

update

ended up at mums so no salad for lunch, had a slice of christmas cake instead oopps...

Dan and I had a late dinner after we had been to sort his new phone out, which took for ever...we had WW sausages (1syn), smoked bacon, beans, 2 wm toast (400g), scrambled eggs, 1tsp ketchup.

Last edited:
You've done brilliantly so far - well done you. You're sure to reach your target for your birthday.
Good luck on your journey

You've done brilliantly so far - well done you. You're sure to reach your target for your birthday.
Good luck on your journey
Thank you and Merry Christmas, I hope you had a lovely time and are looking forward to the New Year x

the losses are really slow now but I suppose if I'm maintaining it's not all bad.

Ok todays food update 30.12.14

Banana
Muller light yogurt

Wholemeal roll
Ham
Picalili juice
Home made vegetable soup

Chicken breast cooked in garlic and herb
Sw roast potatoes
Carrots and sprouts

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

First weigh in of 2015 is showing a 2lb gain taking me to 11.13 so technically this is the 13lb count down no 11 ah well.

today is 2.1.15 and Andy and I went to Wales for a good ole hike up a mountain....well it felt like one....

food today is/was

breakfast - bacon & egg, 35g porridge with skimmed milk

snack - left over pork pickings, pear, banana, muller light yogurt

dinner - chicken, corn on cob, salad, mccain jacket potato (0.5 syn)

reason for mccain jacket is, it's late and andy doesn't have a microwave so quickest option

My goals for 2015

1. To lose my 2lb weight gain
2. To get my 4 stone award (11.5)
3. To get my Target of 11 stone

Yesterdays food

Breakfast
3 egg omelette (f)
bacon (f)
beans (f)
coffee with skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch/snack
banana (f)
apple (f)
muller light yogurt (f)

Dinner
slow cooked braising steak wit onions & oxo cube (f)
roast potatoes cooked in 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (HEB)
carrots & peas (f)
mash potato made with just milk from allowance (f)

muller light yogurt (f)
175ml red wine (6)

4.1.15 Sunday

Breakfast
35g porridge oats (HEB)
skimmed milk (HEA)
blueberries (f)
half banana (f)

Lunch
medium pack of Morrisons Sushi (3)
half banana (f)

Dinner
Roast Pork (f)
SW roast potatoes (f)
carrots, broccoli, cauliflower & sprouts (f)
gravy with granules (2)

Last edited:
6.1.15 Tuesday

Intrim weigh in showes 2lb loss. I'm now back to my pre christmas weight.

Breakfast
35g porridge (heb)
skimmed milk (hea)
blueberries (f)

banana (f)

salmon (f)
salad (f)
Muller light yogurt (f)
2 tsp low cal mayo

bacon (f)
3 egg omelette (f)
beans (f)