WHOS UP FOR A NEW CHALLANGE

First weigh in today for the 4 week challenge and I lost 9lbs. Well chuffed.

Can't remember my password at the moment to change my ticker! but have changed the details on the side. 14lbs to go ........

how d feck did u lose 9lbs!! omg! is it your first week on lt or are you on it a while?? some advice pls if ur not on your first week!!! well bloody done!! x

Trivenham

It was my first weigh in after having a 2 week break. You can't be as shocked as I was when I got on the scales! I did put on 6lbs though in those 2 weeks, but I did have my hubby home from Afghanistan for a few days and then my sister in law over so did eat and drink more than I would have otherwise - but I enjoyed myself!!!! and now back to get rid of that last stone.

Is it too late to join?! I will aim for 20lb if its not.

Hope its not too late as i need to do something like this, hubby is no help with suport on diets! He does tell me im fine as I am but I dont wanna look FINE! I wanna look gooood!!! lol

hi lilly i got 2lbs off on my first WI of the challenge so 14 to go!! hope i can do it!

I lost 4lb this week.....12 to go!

Hi Lilly05
Would like to join the challenge, but dont know what you do?
Is it just telling you what I have lost each week. My 2nd weigh in is tomorrow?

kelly im going to add you scots you give me your target of how much you want to lose in 4 weeks so 4 weigh ins then i update your losses so if you had or have one this week that can be your first wi or you can start it from next week xxx

Hi lilly can I join the challenge? I would like to lose 16lbs, I had weigh in today and have lost 2lbs:cry:, thanks very much :D

Thanks lilly let the fun begin! x

well done girl. just had mine also i lost 5'1/2 im well chuffed! finally in the 11's!!!

well done girl. just had mine also i lost 5'1/2 im well chuffed! finally in the 11's!!!

Oh my god I am so jealous, I want to be in the 11's aswell, not far away so maybe next week! Well done to you and keep up the good work. I go on holiday in 28 days time and can't wait to go and buy all my new clothes!

sorry stayed the same this week....totm.......must try harder!!!!!!!!!!

Still 7lbs to goal and only 2 weeks to do it in :)

no WI last week as sick but still on the wagon!!

hi everyone and lilly,

couldn't get weighed in this week as down with a nasty kidney infection. Also have my TOTM so i hope the official weigh in results will help me towards losing the 9.5 pounds left for the challenge. On my home scales I've lost an extra 3 pounds since last WI but we'll see what it says on thurs. I'll post back here when I get results.
Is it so common to not see scales moving downwards during your TOTM?
Thanks and best of luck to all:D

Fi

Hi Lily and All,
forgot to post on Saturday as it was a different day for me due to bank holiday, 3 lb down so 7 and a half to target for the mini challenge. Best of luck to all left to post this week and congratulations to those who already have.
Doirin

well done girl! thats fab!! its great to see a loss every week on this even if its 1lb! i realise now that 1 is a loss and 3 is jus deadly hahaha!!

Good moring everyone!

Week 1 - 12lb off for me yay! 8lb to go x

hallo everyone hope everythings going on well speak soon of out xxx

Lost 2lb this week so that's 6lb off for the challenge so far.....10lb to go!!!

wd ruby we willl all get there xxxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back