WHOS UP FOR A NEW CHALLANGE

Can u take 12lb off for me please lilly x

HEy Gals, it's 4 lbs again for me this week!I am well chuffed.Good on ya's so i reached 8 out of 16 lbs. 2 weeks to go and DONE! let's see! ;-)

Well done on all ur losses!
XOX

HAY 4 WEEK CHALLENGERS HOPE EVEERYONES WELL FEEL REALLY HUNGRY TODAY DONT KNOW WHY BUT ILL GET THROUGH IT :p IM SO TIERD I FEEL TO GO BACK TO BED LOL X

Thanks everyone it was my first week tho.

official results following illness & TOTM

Hi to everyone and lily,

I've officially lost an unremarkable 4 pounds over last two weeks. This means I have 5.5 pounds to lose by next thurs to complete the challenge i think. Lily could you confirm if you can?!?:confused:

Not exactly sure of when i started this challenge- i'll check back later through my posts here to see which week i'm on but i think it's week 3 which leaves me just one week to go:eek:
Hope i can do it now that i'm well again!

Fi

x

WD CHOCOHOLIC GREAT LOSS XXX:):cool::eek::D:D:D:rolleyes::p:clap:

WD TEEZ YOULL GET THERE XXX

YOU CAN JOIN US THATS FINE YOULL JUS FINISH A LIL LATER THEN SOME OTHERS XXX:wave_cry:

Hi girls

Can I join the challenge aswell, I need the support. Currently on my 2nd day, and finding it tough:cry:. The shakes tasted like something you drink from a old crust sock :eek: :9529:

Doesn't help that I'm at work today and my work colleagues are stuffing their faces with cinnamon scones :copon:

Having nightmares about starting day 3, but just have to suffer it, if I want to get this extra weight off so I can be a skinny minnie
banana%20dancer.gif

Just got back from my weigh in and I lost 2lbs, wish it was more but happy its a loss. So thats 7lb off in 2 weeks and 7lb to lose for my challenge goal.

well done everyone! all fab losses! i just had my 6th weigh and 4lbs down! thats 2 stone now in 6 weeks! only 18lb to go till goal!! cant wait :) x x x

Hiya :)

2.5lbs down for me this week :rolleyes: Will be reducing the amount of water i drink this week so i hope to see an improvement for my goal!!! Or i'll bloomin :slap: myself haha!!

I hope everyone is doing well :D

:bestwishes:

Lei xxxx

OMG 6,6 lbs for me! yay good on ye girls!

wow well bloody done girl! did u change anything this week? water intake or exercise! i'd love a 6lb loss if it was possible :) fantastic result! x x

well I had a busy weekend as my 2 best mates from germany came over to ireland to visit me. Loads of shopping and dancing all night!Suppose that was the trick. I was just mad busy the whole time and on my feet 24/7. Was a fantastic weekend following a fantastic weightloss! heehehe

Back