Why am I annoyed?

jo1977

I am annoyed this week, in fact for the last few weeks. I have been losing 1lb every week for the last 5 out of 6, the other one was 2lb.

For some reason, this is annoying me. :sigh::sigh: I have now lost 2 stone 12lb and have lost inches of my waist and hips, and I know this is good and I am really pleased - honest.

But for some reason just losing 1lb a week is annoying me! I am sticking to the plan 100%, I write everything down, count my syns, I measure everything and at least once a fortnight, I go back and read the book from the beginning to make sure I have not strayed off the path. I have varied what I do at the gym.

Yet I feel :mad:

Feel better for having written it down now - just needed to vent as I did not feel I could at group tonight.

Jo, I cant tell from your details how close you are to target but 1lb a week is a respectable steady loss and nothing to get annoyed by. Do you keep a food diary? Might be worth looking at doing one of those for a week or two and seeing if there is anything you could do to shake things up a bit, but 1lb a week is 52lb a year and thats fantastic :)

Madamelaminx is right Hun.
You should be congratulated on your losses. I know its frustrating and if there was a magic word to say it would all disappear over night! The loss is a healthy steady one. You didnt gain the weight quickly, so its not going to come off as quickly.
Just enjoy the plan and the fact that you can eat and still loose weight.

xx

Thanks!

Just needed a bit of reassuring. I am nearly halfway to what my target could/should be according to the chart in the book - I have yet to set it really.

Back