why am I finding this so hard, week 2

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by slim-mummy, 18 August 2009 Social URL.

1. slim-mummy

slim-mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    LT
    I feel totally fed up with feeling hungry. I was rather hoping this would pass. Its the evenings expecially. I try to keep busy doing things, watch my favourite tv, on here..

But Im finding this a nightmare. I read the storys with such inspiration and still am struggling at the thought of another week. The WI's without doubt are motivation, but its this constant hunger.

:cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey

You shouldn't really be physically hungry by this point, is it more psychological hunger, do you think? I know that there are certain things that make me think I'm hungry. TBH, I was pretty obsessed with food for the first three weeks (browsing Flickr looking at pictures of food, haha...) but, it honestly will pass! Keep your water up if it's physical hunger & maybe try changing the times you have your shakes - if you find the evening difficult maybe have your shakes later?

Stay strong! Look at how well you've done so far! Good luck :)

Hannah

4. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I felt the same at weeks 2 and 3 but after that it just becomes a part of your life and you dont think to eat. That is how it is with me at the moment. It is hard I know but it will get better just hang in there.

Also week 2 is when you start feeling and noticing the difference :) You see your face getting smaller and clothes just feeling lose. That will help you carry on.

5. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi,
    some times it can take you a bit longer to be so into ketosis that you don't feel the hunger (according to my chemist, anyway) It should peter out soon and you will feel better. Do you take in enough water during the day. I find the sparkling water fills me up more and is a nice change from the regular water all day. You could also have soda water if that suited.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Doirin

6. slim-mummy

slim-mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Thank you all, yes I try very much to have plenty of water, so much so my headaches have all but disappeared (ive suffered for years!!)
    I am so hoping I can do this... I will stay in touch

x

7. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Excellent advice from Hannah, Jesi and Doirin. I think the hunger is as Hannah says more psychological. You know the old saying 'You always crave what you can't have'. Think of food as something you don't need at the minute. I get over my craving by cooking! I hated cooking before and now I absolutely adore it and even get off on the smells of food cooking! I feel all power being able to cook delicious without actually eating them. Makes me feel big and clever and proud of myself!

Swapping the times of your shake might help? Picturing yourself at your goal weight and how happy you will be when you get there should keep you going. Imagine how proud you'll feel knowing you did it through such hard work and determination.

*Hugs* for you and keep at it.

8. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I cant add much more than what has been said

but hang in there, you can do it xxxx

9. slim-mummy

slim-mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Thank you - brilliant advice from you all. It the flippin evenings that do it!! I am still going... thank you

10. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya Lisa... sorry to hear you are feeling this way... I agree with the others that it deffo sounds psychological... & I guess it's like smoking fags... you get cravings associated with situations / habits etc.

Try breaking your routine & doing something new at the certain times you feel hungry (going for a walk or even walking up & down the stairs for 10 mins) to see if that helps :)

Also it's reckoned that 'hunger' in the main is actually thirst... slug away at the water to see if that sates your pangs :)

Good luck x

11. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

hang in there hun, it honestly does get easier
    also why not set yourself some motivational mini goals?

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.