Why am I gaining not losing

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by ceriann, 1 December 2010 Social URL.

1. ceriann

ceriann Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    Hi there - hope you can help cos I've hit a wall!
    I eat about 40 syns a week, go for a walk for half a hour each day on top of quite a busy lifestyle. I eat absolutely LOADS of superfree foods (although not with my meals) - I stick to the diet religiously - and yet I've gained a pound in weight - can anyone out there help!!!!!!!!!! where could I be going wrong.
    I've been told today I need to lose 2 stones before I can have an operation for Endometriosis. They want me to lose it by March 2011 - help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Hi Ceriann, now I'm not an expert, nor am I a good example, lol, but I do wonder whether you'd see more of a loss if you ate your superfree foods as part of your meals rather than as extras. It might be that you are eating too much with all that snacking in-between meals. If superfree foods fill your plate at mealtimes there's less space for the higher cal foods.

Well done on all the extra walking - don't forget lots of water too.
    Good luck.

4. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

is it just a pound..... as other factors come in such as PMT, water retention, constipation, and sometimes makes no sense and put on one week and loose the next? Keep at it chick x

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    try extra syns i have 15 a day :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.