Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Why am I gaining not losing

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by ceriann, 1 December 2010 Social URL.

1. ceriann

ceriann Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    Hi there - hope you can help cos I've hit a wall!
    I eat about 40 syns a week, go for a walk for half a hour each day on top of quite a busy lifestyle. I eat absolutely LOADS of superfree foods (although not with my meals) - I stick to the diet religiously - and yet I've gained a pound in weight - can anyone out there help!!!!!!!!!! where could I be going wrong.
    I've been told today I need to lose 2 stones before I can have an operation for Endometriosis. They want me to lose it by March 2011 - help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Hi Ceriann, now I'm not an expert, nor am I a good example, lol, but I do wonder whether you'd see more of a loss if you ate your superfree foods as part of your meals rather than as extras. It might be that you are eating too much with all that snacking in-between meals. If superfree foods fill your plate at mealtimes there's less space for the higher cal foods.

Well done on all the extra walking - don't forget lots of water too.
    Good luck.

4. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

is it just a pound..... as other factors come in such as PMT, water retention, constipation, and sometimes makes no sense and put on one week and loose the next? Keep at it chick x

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    try extra syns i have 15 a day :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.