Why am I so bloated!!??

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by flumpy, 7 April 2009 Social URL.

1. flumpy

flumpy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW PP
    :(I am on the Exante Simple Plan which is 3 shakes/soups/bars a day plus up to 600 cals meal to make it up to 1200. I have stuck to it and am drinking at least 2 litres of water but my stomach is massive! I usually notice it in my stomach and it was getting flatter but since yesterday my trousers feel tight and its meant to be the other way round! Yesterday I had a shake for brekkie, soup for lunch, half a bar at 3, other half at 5 then quorn pieces, noodles and veg for tea which was 430 cals. I know it has carbs in but it was a recipe from the Exante website so I presume that a small amount is ok? I'm getting weighed today and I feel fat!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

Aww nooo Flumpy! :(

I think us ladies just have to suffer with bloating sometimes! It's like the law of the land - women get bloated! :(

It might not affect your weigh in though. I remember getting weighed once and feeling really bloated but I still lost weight.

Let us know how you get on with your weigh in. I'm sure you will be fine! :)

I'm doing Total Solution still (on Day 5 today) and I am still sane! Hopefully I will make it through the 1st week!

4. flumpy

flumpy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW PP
    Thanks mathwiz. I lost 2lbs so not brilliant especially as I was on sole source for half the week but its better than nothing I suppose!:sigh:

5. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

A loss is better than a gain or staying the same, Flumpy! :)

Well done on losing 2 lbs this week! :D

I can't wait to get on the scales on Friday! But I'm a little skeptical cos I don't wanna raise my hopes too high!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.