Why am I so Hungry?

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well, I'm on day 17 of TS and have been 100% for 14 of those days so know I have to be in ketosis. Why am I soooooo hungry? I can't seem to get rid of the hunger.

I've done VLCD's before and always get to this point when I want to eat, not becasue I am hungry, but becasue I just want to chew and taste, but since Sunday I've been hungry constantly.

It's funny though becasue I think Exante fills me up more than CD ever did so can't understand feeling like this now. I usually have my bar at 9.00 p.m. but I've finished it already. Got nothing left for tonight :mad:

I don't really want to spoil it Shanny. I can live with it, I was just wondering WHY lol.

Lentil2 I really couldn't stomach any more water, I've done 3ltrs today and don't want to start drining it now at 8.00 p.m. I'd be up all night :)

Ok, I'll think about it ;)

I've felt like this for a few days now, dunno why?

I cant help sorry :( only know that when i did CD i got this ALL the time, but on exante i seem to be fine...if i get anything its just cravings! Hope it eases soon xxx

dunno why but have it Mia if your on day 17 and feeling like this have an extra pack straight away if your still feeling like this.

you must listen to your body, Mia u must know this by now.!

we have both been doing VLCD'S for to dam long LOL x

I'm exactly the same tonight Mia.I started on the 3rd of Jan, and other than a 2 day planned break last weekend Ive been 100%.I am tired after a week at work and uni, so think it might be psychological? Don't know if you'd agree if this is the same for you?

The research shows it takes about 6 weeks for food cravings to really settle down, so give it some time. If you need to have an extra pack or some lean meat to get you through, just make sure you stay in ketosis. Good luck xx

Back