Why Am I So Tired

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hungry Horace, 12 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Hungry Horace

Hungry Horace Member

Morning fellow dieters,
    These last few days i just feel tired all the time,
    getting out of bed in the morning is a chore, i just feel i could sleep 24/7.Haven't altered anything i have been doing, saying that only been back on SS a short time, could it be that?
    Thanks HH.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

How long have you been back on SS?

4. shellyamber

shellyamber Full Member

Diet:
    meal replacement
    Hi HH...I do find some of my clients feel like that but after 2 weeks most feel much better...hope your better soon X

5. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi When I did Cd I felt so drained I couldnt push the push chair with my baby up the road but realised when I drank more water I felt sooo much better?Or you could be coming down with something?
    Hope you feel better soon xxc

6. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    I'd agree. Don't attach too much importance to this, unless you've been on SS for at least 2 weeks and are drinking at least 4 litres of water a day. ( I found this was the minimum I could "feel OK" on when I started the diet.)
    Ann

7. Hungry Horace

Hungry Horace Member

Hi,
    Yes it's only coming on for 2 weeks now, i drink about 3 litres of water a day and maybe 4 cups of black coffee, i have never been a big drinker anyways.
    HH

8. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

HH it will get better and you'll soon be feeling on top of the world - when i first started LL i felt terrible for 2 weeks then i had the greatest feeling of wellbeing i'd ever experienced.

Stick with it matey!

9. Hungry Horace

Hungry Horace Member

Thanks Karen, will do,
    i have the bit between my teeth this time, i really want to be slim by christmas, it's cost a small fortune on clothes already but it's worth it just being able to fit into more regular sized clothes and reading all the other members stories on here is a real inspiration too.
    Cheers HH.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.