Why am i struugling :(

sarahevans

Silver Member
Ladies and gents I need your advice. I'm really struggling to get my head in gear. I've done Sw before and succeeded just can't get into the swing of it this time. I had my contraceptive implant out on Saturday which then kick started my period and quite frankly I could eat the contents of the kitchen.. Please any advice is greatly appreciated

Get to the supermarket and stock up on grapes, strawberries, cherries and blueberries. I use them when I feel like picking.

Put them into a big bowl and snack on them!

I also like snacking on carrot sticks, cucumber chunks and celery sticks dipped in homemade houmous or fat free cottage cheese when it's my star week.

I hope you manage to stay in control. Just remember that this feeling won't last forever, it's just a temporary bump in the road :)

I think you've answered your own question on why your struggling, you've had a huge hormonal upheaval and thats more than enough to put you off your stride. What I recommend is that you go to the shops and stock up on LOTS of free food, fruit and veg and just graze on them till it passes it will pass then you'll be pleased you overcame it rather than feel guilty for giving in x

Ditto the fruit. Maybe cook up a big pot of superfree veg soup which you can grab a bowlful whenever you fancy? Will be having my Implanon out too ina couple of months, not sure if I want it replaced yet.

Thank you everyone for your advice I've been munching on free food and water, got my lunch all sorted for work tomorrow now off to bed to hopefully wake up in a better frame of mind.

Thanks again
Sarah

Back