WHY AM I STUCK!!!

monique's memoirs

I weighed mys elf i know i should not but i did and its saying ive stayed the ame whats the reason behind this i dont get weighed until tuesday so im praying the scales at chemist will tell me different i started excersise this week going on the trampoline cause i was told i can introduce a bit now if i dont lose anythin this week im gonna scream :mad:do u think its still early days or what ive only got 2 days till weigh in you wouldnt think that would make a difference would you i need to stop weighing myself dont i lol xx

Your home scales are probably different to the chemists!

Dont panic! wait til tuesday chick xx

Don't worry chick, i always find my scales are different to the chemist and before i get weighed i make sure i havn't had too much water just before and have a good long wee!!!!

I weigh myself daily and I've found the same. Since the first week I'll stay the same weight for most of the week then lose about 2kg during the last two or three days before weigh in! Haven't got a clue why it does it but it certainly keeps you going to the end of the week.

Yes you DO need to stop weighing yourself (says she HaHa!! Wish I could ;)) I BET you find it comes right on weigh day - somehow it just seems to ... mad as that sounds xx

monique we should be twins we seem to be going through the same experiences, anyway I was stuck and then got weighed this morning (naughty) and a whole pound just seems to have disappeared overnight. It will come off of that I am sure. xx

I really look forward to my once a week WI. So I never use my scales indoors, but I obviously will when I finish going to the Pharmacy and am on my own.....

I really look forward to my once a week WI. So I never use my scales indoors, but I obviously will when I finish going to the Pharmacy and am on my own.....

**big sigh** wish I could do that! x

i am also obsessed with my scales!!! tut tut :p

best thing to do is weigh urself on ur scales just before u go to the chemist - make a note of what urs say, then remember the difference between the two and then when u weigh at home again [cos i know u wont be able to stop urself :D] just take off the difference!!!

works for me - i cant go a day without stepping on my scales eek!!

I weigh daily too and am nearly always the same weight during the week but come weigh day the weight seems to disappear. Best not to weigh everyday but like a lot of us on here, I just can't help myself!

Back