why are men so complicated?

BB - this idiot has done you a favour deleting you on facebook, cos it saves you the energy doing the deleting of him!

What an idiot.

He clearly is a huge loser and you can do a million times better.

Happy new year - out with the old (idiot boy) - in with lots of new lovely men for you to date, ones that are worthy!

x

Thanks, it's really weird dating again as I was with my ex 9 years!!!

Also I don't get out much so if I meet someone they don't accept the fact that I can't go out all the time as I've 2 kids. Also as I don't go out much the chances of meeting someone are slim.

Awww well, it's best that I stay single for now & just see how things go.

Big bear - online dating is the way forward.

There are lots of people who have children and want to date people!!! Single fathers, single mums - so its not all about going out all the time. Just get to know a few chaps online, and then when you choose which one you like the most - meet for a coffee!

Dont give up on it because of this pr@t!

x

I know a few succesful online dating stories. Ellebear is right- there are lots of people in your boat! Other single parents who can't go out, even people who just don''t like going out that often! May as well give it a go x

I think its just people in general who are complicated. Going through drama with a guy myself and its nothing but a headache. He's made it pretty clear that hes not keen on big wimmens yet for some reason he's sticking around being pally with me in the hope that I'll magically turn into a size 8..

He's on and off just like your fella is. A few nights ago he told me to **** off (actual words) and then moments later he was posting jokey comments on something I put on facebook.... then he'll be sickeningly nice in 24 hours time!

It annoys me that people can be like that, suddenly decide they don't want you but instead of being adult about it they just cut you out.. you don't get closure or an explanation :(

Be careful of anyone who makes you feel 'not good enough', as this is a recipe for an abusive one sided relationship!

Take care and happy hunting!!

hannata said:
I think its just people in general who are complicated. Going through drama with a guy myself and its nothing but a headache. He's made it pretty clear that hes not keen on big wimmens yet for some reason he's sticking around being pally with me in the hope that I'll magically turn into a size 8..

He's on and off just like your fella is. A few nights ago he told me to **** off (actual words) and then moments later he was posting jokey comments on something I put on facebook.... then he'll be sickeningly nice in 24 hours time!

It annoys me that people can be like that, suddenly decide they don't want you but instead of being adult about it they just cut you out.. you don't get closure or an explanation :(

Please cut this man out of your life. He sounds bipolar at best, a horrible, nasty person at worst.

Also I don't get out much so if I meet someone they don't accept the fact that I can't go out all the time as I've 2 kids. Also as I don't go out much the chances of meeting someone are slim.

I know exactly how you feel as i thought exactly the same thing. Had been on my own 6 years when i met my now hubby mark - he was my cousins best mate and yet we had never met.
He loves my little girl as if she was his and can honestly say, i didnt' know i could be this happy - i've married my best friend / sole mate.

So hang on in there - if it can happen to me, it will happy for you :D

I'm for online dating, I met my hubby there :)

its good for building your confidence up, you don't have to meet up with people just chat with them online and stuff, ditto everyone who says one day your prince will come, you deserve it xx

Take your time BB. It is to soon yet to be looking for another serious relationship.

You are a lovely, genuine girl and deserve someone who will love and care for you.

Online dating is a brilliant idea when you feel ready. My sis met her fella that way and they were together for 10 years and very happy. Unfortunately he had a heart attack 2 years ago. Also a girl friend is idyllically happy with her fella whom she met online as well. They were made for each other. They even look alike.

big bear....You and your kids deserve better and you know that. It's not the fact he is younger than you but the fact he is acting like a big kid...and you already got two and surely don't need another one! Instead of ringing you Christmas Eve he should have been with you.

Please don't give up on finding someone who will respect you and treat you as you should be. I agree online dating is the way forward... I met my hubby online many years ago and he is much younger than me. We live in an age of technology and there's no reason why dating shouldn't be included in that. Just be careful though as there are some unscrupulous people out there looking for someone for the wrong reasons.

Hun...as the saying goes...

The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs...

Good luck. Keep you chin up. 2012 is a new year...let it be yours! ;)

Back