Why are people so horrible?

I also think that people think that they can respect you less when you're bigger, and they feel superior to you - you make them feel better about themselves.
When you start to change they feel the need to keep you down.

Other peoples opinons are always hard to take, but you have done so well and you know you look good so ignore them. Concentrate on how you feel about your weightloss!

They're just jealous. Just keep your head up high and just ignore them. Well done for your loss. :)

hi there ,
dont let the jealous buggas get you down youve done fab and should be really proud!! i find it amazing that people can be so nasty ! let their ignorant comments make you stronger hun they are not worth you wasting your energy getting upset by them!!!! big hugs xxx
ps i wish i could have half your willpower as ive only managed to stick with cd for a week before i totally pig out and blow it!!!!

Awww thanks everyone :)

I think that they did like me fat lol.

I was really really upset on Thursday but now I am just p***ed off with them.

Next week will see a tougher me and I've got some replies (mostly from this thread) up my sleeve to hit them with when they start!

Thanks again guys X

Really annoys me when people are nasty to people that are trying to do something with their weight rather than sitting there thinking "Oh well I like being fat"
Honestly forget all the horrible things they said..Not worth letting it get you down!
As for the comments people say about it not being good for you etc..Why would a Doctor tell you that it's fine to go on it if it was going to harm you in any way, They wouldn't so it can't be that bad...got to be better than the health problems that come with being overweight!

My doctor told me to come on this diet again as it would be good for me as my normal diet is so poor!!
Good luck with the rest of your time on CD and Don't let people get you down!! x x x

Back