Why can't I just get focussed?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by couteaux, 21 September 2009 Social URL.

1. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Hi All,

I've been AWOL from SW for the last week or 2, for some reason I have just not had the desire to be on SW, in fact... I have been positively rebelling against it, eating ridiculously high syn foods.

I am the smallest I have been in YEARS and feel like I'm stopping myself getting smaller, but I have plenty more to lose.

I know I want to do this, I really don't want that crushing feeling of needing bigger clothes again and I feel so much better getting smaller - what on earth is stopping me? I need a motivation injection :(

Sorry for moan.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world all the way
    I think we all feel like this from time to time

when I did sw last and felt like this I got the book out and chose new healthy B's to try and also tried one new free food a week - just to keep things interesting
    good luck with finding your motivation :) some days/weeks are so hard

4. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Thanks Aaleigha. Good advice :) I'm going to have a proper look through my books and magazines and have a proper SW day! Just weighed myself and have gained 4lbs. Oh dear :( (I deserve it though), definitely time to get back on track before that creeps up any higher!

5. cara08

cara08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i know how you feel hun, i think you have good advice there from aaleigha, good luck on getting back on track and getting the motivation again x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.