why can't i put my pic on here?

debsxdiet

Silver Member
firstly i cant get my pic to show up even tho i added one. cant view anyones public profile and that includes my own one. its very frustrating.

Debx

I'm new and i was told you have to have 50 posts first. I couldnt see other people's pics or profile but i now have over 50 and i can view yours. Try doing word associations to get your posts up

whats word associations

They're forum games. I located it by clicking on unread posts at the top right hand corner, then clicking on the thread. Basically someone types a word and the next person has to post a word associated with it. They're really good at gettin your posts up

ok i m off to do another 8 then lol i m posting like mad to get to 50 just now everyone will be sick of me lol

i ve done 50 now this is what it says when i try to acess my public profile and still cant see my pic grrrr

debsxdiet, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

how annoying lol

yipee, thanks everyone its working now i have no patience lol

Kool
glad you got it all sorted :)

The same thing was happening to me, now i know what it is thanks

Back