Why can't our bodies shrink at an even rate?!

TheCookieMonster

Padlocking the cookie jar
Everything above my waist is now noticeably shrinking, but I still have thunder thighs and a very large behind!

I am now terribly disbalanced!

oh tell me about it...i look like a skittle. Maybe the fat is more stubborn lower down. i hope it evens out soon cos i can't see where it can come from above tummy area :(

I'll always be an "apple" shape, so my waist is always last to catch up! My legs, bum, arms and shoulders are perfect for me now, but still a little spare tyre to deal with :\

Hopefully we will even out eventually....I don't really want to look like this forever!

I don't know what shape I naturally am, been too many years since I saw a slim adult me to be able to remember.

My body is really kind (not) and loses it off my hands and feet first - yep just where I really want to shift it from!!!

Yep Lucy you're right it will all even out in the end..... in the meantime the good thing is that I have got my engagement ring back on which I couldn't wear when I started :)

It does even out as far your basic shape will allow. Some people are naturally pear shaped and some naturally apple shaped and not a lot you can do about it. Ive always been top heavy, with my bust measuring 2 or 3 inches more than my hips. But now im close to goal my bust is actually half an inch smaller than my hips which is a first!

I'm a pear so my hips and thighs are always last! Much to hubbys dissapointment it's my baboobie that go first:rolleyes: lol! Also my rings spin again:)

Back