1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

why did i do it? :-( blowout..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by emmaleonie1984, 20 May 2010 Social URL.

1. emmaleonie1984

emmaleonie1984 Full Member

well i have only myself to blame but just had a major pigout.. i didnt even taste it..

Started off the day well and went to the nct meet..and what was for lunch but pizza :cry:. She had cut two pizzas into 8 slices each so i had two (tried to get the smallest) and munched on loads of carrot sticks. I have no idea how many syns were in the pizza...

then came out the chocolate brownies and doughnuts..but i resisted! She gave me melon instead...

But when i got home i was struggling with sophie, she needed a nap and just wouldnt have one and practically crying all afternoon..i head to the fridge and i raid the chocolate fingers. I dont even know how many i ate..why why why I ask myself :-(.

So after a good week one looks like i will be putting on next week.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

But you can still have plenty of good days so don't worry

I have days like that and think why did I do that

Irene xx
  4. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    We've all done it Emma. Just draw a aline under it and start again right now-don't carry it on until tomorrow. I count my syns by the week not the day so IF i GO OVER its not going to really upsetme. I find its more flexible that way and easier to claw back.Sending you a kick up the bum to make you stop and a hug because you need it and were brave enough to come straight on here xx:hug99::asskick:
  5. emmaleonie1984

emmaleonie1984 Full Member

thankyou ladies, its funny its in the heat of the moment and it so wasnt worth it lol!! ;-p. Right line drawn, oven on ready for jacket pot for tea. Im also going to make a soup packed with lots of veg and stick to melon for brekky.. focus focus focus lol x
  6. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    go for it!!:bliss::happy096::clap::banana dancer:
  7. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    At least you have stopped rather than carry on all night.

Bet everything will be ok for you next WI - stick to plan & you will hopefully get a good result :)
  8. clambertina

clambertina Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done you for getting straight back onto the plan within minutes/hours!

You may not even have a gain especially if you can "claw" some of the Syns back for the rest of the week.

I went to a BBQ on Sunday and had 2 glasses of wine, a hot dog on a bread roll and 1/2 of a beefburger on a bap. When I got home I cooked some SW chips and had fruit later in the evening. I was really dreading weigh in on Tuesday but lost 1.5lbs:8855:

Don't want to think I got away with it though, so I am being extra careful this week as one or two at the meeting said it catches up with them the following week.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.