Why did I do it ?

Got the app !!!! Yeah !!! You 2 have made me feel so much better and I know with people like u guys 2 help,I can get through it ! So a massive thanks xxxxx will have to go in a min phone battery about to go ! :-/ nite again xxxx

Yeah my other half thinks its a great way to sit and watch top gear without me moanin lol
Good night hun look forward to chatting tomorrow and you can definatly do it :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol at least mine is supportive of the actual diet if not the chatting on here. but he does understand it helps me!

Oh I love that guys ! Bridie, that is so funny ... I wish OH would get into something that doesn't involve the joint laptop that we have. When he's home, he tends to be on ebay and I don't get a look in on the laptop to right near bed time. I do work on a pc for at least 12 hrs a day, so he doesn't get why I want it in the evening too ... I suppose he does have a point ! But I am loving this forum and Stef2009, you are right, it is a great support network, loved chatting with you tonight :D

lol the funny thing is it is OH's laptop but i comandear it ha!!! its ok though because i still cook ALL his meals for him (so hard sometimes) so i recon he owes me this!! its been great tonight because im soooo craving picky bits tonight and this is keeping me occupied :D thank goodness!! thanks so much girls!!!

Haha we love em really my oh tells me like 5 times a week how proud of me he is, ok my lovely u can stop now,,, bless him lol

I am shattered today only got sleep after 12 and my son woke about 3 with his asthma then got up at 5 yawnnnn tired!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was great chatting to you both last night, Steph and Bridie. I was feeling so demoralised and feel suddenly full of inspiration to keep going just by sharing a few laughs and understanding of how hard sometimes things can get. A little bit of light relief was just what the dr ordered, thank you !

Oh no Steph re being tired ... I must admit I'm starting to flag now. Just wish my kids still had their afternoon naps ...lol ! Instead, off we go to play outside in the lovely sunshine ... yippee ! Hope you have a good afternoon xxx

me too its lovely feeling that someone else is feeling exactly the same things as you and can truly relate!! glad we cheered you up and made you smile.

im shattered too watched a film until 2am then got up for the grand prix at half 7 arghhh lol very good watch but now shattered managed to only have 2 packs so far but really want my new bar right now but i cant knowing id then have to wait till about 10ish to have my last pack :S dunno if i could bare the wait... lol

Hey,

Just wanting to say like the others, it's just a 'blip' everyone has them and will most probably have them. You just need to draw the line, get over it and carry on as you were. It's my first day of s&s today, but i will probably have a blip at some point, you're only human.

***I had a mc in February and I still blame myself, I keep thinking if only I had been that slimmer you that you use to be, it wouldn't have happened. ***
(hugs) You mus'nt blame yourself and think like that, it wasn't your fault, unfortunatley these things do happen not nice at all, I had a mc 3 years ago and thought exactly the same thing, 'If I wasn't fat, maybe the baby would have been ok/ I should have tried harder to diet and actually stick to it, then it may not have happened.' You can't blame yourself, it does get easier hun you will never forget, but time does heal.

Good luck in the rest of your journey.. xx

bridie said:
me too its lovely feeling that someone else is feeling exactly the same things as you and can truly relate!! glad we cheered you up and made you smile.

im shattered too watched a film until 2am then got up for the grand prix at half 7 arghhh lol very good watch but now shattered managed to only have 2 packs so far but really want my new bar right now but i cant knowing id then have to wait till about 10ish to have my last pack :S dunno if i could bare the wait... lol

Lol I am waiting till tonight to try the praline bar.. It's killing me having to wait but I know that's when my choc comes in handy!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

me too but arghhhhhhhh lol

Back