Why did I eat all that junk last night thread!!

debbiisixx

This is a thread I thought would be a good idea for those who were doing good, then sts the same for a good while, or no matter how much work they were doing ended getting nowhere!

I myself started SW again this year 3 weeks ago as the stone I managed to lose last year came back after my birthday.. I couldn't say no to the three birthday cakes I was given! Oops..
So yes, my first week, 4lbs off, was so chuffed, after that I sts then I had a gain. Was so gutting after this time I really was doing everything right! So Friday morning there when I saw the gain, I just thought to hell with it! I will pig out and start a new diet on Monday. I now feel bloated and like crap! I realised I don't want any of it, no matter how much I keep wanting to stuff my face!

So I plan on start ASDA's measure up plan as of tomorrow!
No excuses, I don't like junk food anymore, and I am currently not working so I can plan out healthy snacks, workout and walk everywhere with my pup!

Anyone else feeling same? :)

I started a couple of weeks ago, but I went to see my friend and uni and we had a pig out pretty much all weekend, now i am back home i regret eating so much...... But i will be back on plan tomorrow with my 2ltrz of water and I am going to start working for my body magic! (gonna buy a new wii game or go to the gym or summat)

Someone told me that drinking 2ltrs of water is the trick to success :) so try that since the meal replacement diets are very hard.

I defo will! I went and bought one of those shakers yesterday so whenever I have drank my shake, I will just fill it up with water and make sure its next to me at all times! Then again I was planning this out and munching on cake at the same time. *sigh* Well I have all my fruit ready for snacks and a wee walk to this town should get my mindset going!

And I always munch out whenever I'm friends, they always seem to be so slim and eat what they want where as I look at chocolate and its straight on my hips!

Well good luck with starting again hunni :D Keep me updated :D xxx

I was a pig last night, my pathetic excuse was I'm doing the feb challenge so it was a last binge.

I started exante a few weeks ago and was doing ok and going strong until last week when for no reason I started being a complete pig and eating literally everything I could find. But I have no excuse! I had been losing weight, my clothes were feeling looser - all my motivation was still there but for some reason, I just couldn't resist and have ended up meaning to re-start pretty much every day but managing to let it all go wrong again by the evening.

Last night I decided (again) that enough is enough and it's time to get back on track. So I kept that train of thought until about 9pm last night when I started to feel really poorly and just wanting to eat. Woke up this morning thinking the same but I've realised that I just can't keep making excuses. So even with feeling ill I MUST make today the day that I get back on the diet properly or I never will :(

How are you all doing? We can do this!

Drawing a line under the naughty stuff we've eaten will help us get back on track x

It happens though! For some reason we can be doing our best and one little slip can turn into a avalanche of junk, and half the time we don't even want it, but feel we have to!
I made my boyfriend take all the leftover sweets to work today!
The funny thing is, half of it, I didn't even want or like any more :S Yet I couldn't stop eating, I felt like I was on a total binge for no reason!
But today has been good so far, had a shake, a couple of strawberrys, walked to town and back and now started on my challenge of 2 litres of water a day. It will be hard as I mainly drink Diet coke :S
xxx

Couldn't agree more about one slip turning into something huge, it's so easy to do :( I felt like I couldn't stop either. I wasn't hungry, and wasnt really craving the stuff I chose to eat, I think I was just eating for the sake of eating. What drinks are you allowed to have on Asda measure up? x

Oh its a horrible feel afterwards as well, you think I want to lose weight so why am I doing my best to put it back on. But sometimes in a weird I used to always feel the need to binge, with no clue why!
And the I have no idea, it doesn't really give too much info on it, just 2 shakes a day made with water and drink upto 2 ltrs of water a day. So I will have 1 can of Diet coke at dinner, that way I can ease myself off it lol. But nothing has actually been mentioned about not having fizzy drinks aswell! :) xxx

On exante, we can have coke zero and doctor pepper zero, something to do with the ingredients. I have Tesco still spring water with a taste of strawberry, it comes in 1.5 litre bottles and only has 6cals in the whole bottle x

Do ittttt :) They do apple too x

Oooh I like apple as well!! My boyfriend said he will take me tomorrow to get some, that way I can stock up on more fruit! I saw some of the slim fast snacks and they look pretty yummy, so probs get them for when I'm, out and about. As much as I feel I don't want sweets, I do know I will crave chocolate soon enough lol xxx

Oooh I like apple as well!! My boyfriend said he will take me tomorrow to get some, that way I can stock up on more fruit! I saw some of the slim fast snacks and they look pretty yummy, so probs get them for when I'm, out and about. As much as I feel I don't want sweets, I do know I will crave chocolate soon enough lol xxx

Did you get any? Ahhh yes, chocolate, nom nom nom! x

No :( My boyfriend was in a crabby mood so I thought I would leave it til he was less moody lol. But he did get me a McFlurry.. But I've lost 1lb in 2 days since starting, and that has been with kit kat with snacks as part of my wee meal plan. Not complaining so far! So today defo stick to mainly fruit snacks lol!
How have you been getting on? :) xxx

Is he in a better mood yet? Well done on the loss :D I'm doing ok, I tend to do alright all day but when the evening arrives I struggle with temptation a lot x

Yeah he is now :) Will probably be tomorrow that I get the water though, but its all good, I have some diluting juice for now :)
And thank you! I'm going to Glasgow on Saturday, so if I manage to lose another 1 or 2 lbs by then, I plan on treating myself!!
And oh tell me about it, as soon as I have had dinner, as usual my belly thinks desert time!! Lol xxx

My belly thinks it's dessert time all the time lol 1-2lbs by Saturday is doable :D What will you treat yourself to? x

I used to be like that! But the measure up chocolate shakes actually help through the day... Until I see the kit kats haha!
I think I will get myself a new bag! I'm obsessed with bloody bags at the moment :S
The original plan was to go up, get my new piercings, get my new boots, but I may as well add a new bag onto it :D xxx

I like the way you think lol What piercings do you want to get? x

Back