Why did I get on the scales again

Does anyone else do this - OCD on the scales!!!

I got weighed last night - day 3 and showed a loss of 5 pounds. Got on tonight and I am the same as I was when I first got weighed!!!!

I have drunk more than the required in water but am constipated - can this be the reason, I am sure I cant have put weight on..

HELP

I done the same but had a great 11lb loss in my 1st week !
Please ignore your own scales I know its easier said than done as I keep doing the same but I know they are wrong.
IF you stick to plan you will have a great loss, There's no such thing as drinking too much water, I aim for around 3 to 4 ltr per day.
I'm sure you will be fine x x x

Thanks for that, I know they cant be right but it makes me so down!! I have had 3 litres of water today so should be OK. I have done this diet twice before (you think I would learn) and both times lost 7 in the first week.

Great losses by you - well done xx

Don't jump on in the evening, your body will be full of water, it is heavy stuff.

If you have to jump on the scales at home do it first thing in the morning.

OMG - You lost 17lb in the first week - you star
I know, but I get weighed in the afternoon with CDC so son't it be as bad? x

OMG - You lost 17lb in the first week - you star
I know, but I get weighed in the afternoon with CDC so son't it be as bad? x

I think really we should keep of the scales but I just can't help it, i get weighed in the afternoon too but at home always first thing in the morning.

17lb first week was great, most of that will have been water etc I presume though although I can feel a difference in my clothes already.

I don't trust my scales they always say different and when I get to my CDC I have lost more, Never weighed myself on my own scales to start with, so I just stick with CDC one's :Dxx

Back