Why did no one tell me.....

OMG i agree vomit yuk! and the original porrigde tasted salty and soooo gross ewwww. Choc icecream tetras for me only

i didnt like the porridge at first but now its my fav most days i have a bar and double porridge....yum looking forward to it later

Well, I'll obviously eat anything as I loved the cheese/broc soup :eek:

xx

i'm with toots. I had the cheese and brocoli soup for the first time and really enjoyed it. its really thick and makes me feel like i've had a good chow.
now whe it comes to porridge i think the plain is to salty but love the apple and cinnimon flavor. only side effect of them for me is that the day after i forget to have three servings of CD. twice i've done it this week. I'm such a plonker

I hate the cheese and broc soups and the porridge. I do lie some soups tho.

i'm with toots. I had the cheese and brocoli soup for the first time and really enjoyed it. its really thick and makes me feel like i've had a good chow.
now whe it comes to porridge i think the plain is to salty but love the apple and cinnimon flavor. only side effect of them for me is that the day after i forget to have three servings of CD. twice i've done it this week. I'm such a plonker

A sweetex mixed in with the plain porridge sorts that out

xx

Ooo I'm glad it's not just me. The soups are VILE! I am loving the porridge though!

This was my first ever CD sachet i tried - made me gag - it was the smell Yuk yuk yuk. I did not think i could manage it if they all tasted like that but thankfully love most of the others and love choc shakes !

Back