Why didn't I lose this week??????

Bizzy999

Hi, I'm new to SW and so far i'm loving it because i'm never hungry.
This is the start of my 3rd week and i'm a bit miffed because I lost a fab 4lb on week 1 and when I weighed in last night i'd put on 1lb and I have been religious to the plan??? My leader said I might not have been eating enough syns and has told me to eat more this week!! (bizarre that i put on weight and i get told to eat more!), I just fill up on free food and never feel I need my syns and came to the conclusion that i would save them for a treat after weigh in's.
I am disappointed this week because I get married a year today and i'm more focussed than ever..............has anyone else experienced the same problem? and does it make much difference that I weighed in last week in the morning?? Help O'wise ones!

:break_diet::(

Youve answered your own question. Its not eating the Syns thats done it. You have to eat them, I know it sounds mad but its absolutely essential. Weighing at a different time of day could have made a difference too. Eat your Syns this week and I bet you see a result next week

I have to agree that you need to eat your syns and yes weighing at a different time could make a difference. Personally my weight goes by 4lb during the day! (I was curious!)

Liz

Yep, try and weigh in at the same time each week as your weight can flucuate throughout the day.

Also, and your consultant would have advised you on how many to have, but try and have between 5-15 syns every day.
I'm not as strict as to have them daily myself, as I tend to 'spend' more syns on a weekend, but i still try to have a minimum of 5 each day.

Difficult to believe but you do lose weight faster when you have all your syns! If you've had lots of salad veg that can do it too.

I hadn't realised that weight can fluctuate so much in one day!! :eek:

I had my first weigh in on Monday Bizzy and was very disappointed that I only lost 1lb. I was very careful with my syns and had over 10 left by the end of the first week. So I'm being very good and trying to use up as many of my syns as I can this week and see if that does help me to lose a little more. Fingers crossed eh?

I also need to be better at making sure I have my Healthy Extra's too, as I don't always manage to fit them in :eek:

Good luck with this week.xx

Thanks everyone!!, I maybe eat some chocolate this week then to use up my syns! (hopefully I will be able to stop at a 2 finger KitKat!).
Will weigh in at the same time next week and see what happens...thanks again!

Back