Why do blokes????

Lou

Silver Member
Have much bigger weight losses than us girlies? I'd love to be losing a regular 6 or 7 lbs a week. I'm sure we'd appreciate these types of losses so much more ;).

Life just seems so unfair at times :sigh:.

By the way this is not a bloke bashing thread, just having my own little petulant foot stomping moment!

:eek:

Right that's it. I officially declare this a boy bashing thread. Let 'em have it girls :copon:

hahahahaha!!!!

i agree - id love to have mega weight lossess like the guys do - tis just not fair is it!! :(

oooh i know what you mean!!!!!

anddd they dont have the added worries of loosing it from bums bust hips etc.. it always seems to come off all over, super fast, and necer go back on!!!

And what about cellulite? What makes them so special that they rarely have cellulite!!!!

At least stretch marks aren't sexist :rotflmao:

It's well known they loose it quicker. womens bodies hang onto the weight because we are the ones that carry new life into the world.....men just basically read and run lol....and most men have a woman doing all the shopping and cooking and eat what is put in front of them....it's so much easier to diet that way....We are still the superior sex however lol...xx

:girlpower:Ha ha....
Basically men are made up differently...they have smaller brains than women which weigh less....but they are also made up of a lot of poop which flies off them a lot quicker than the good things woman are made up of.

James - only a bit of truthful harmless banter. Men need the high-five girls do for sticking to this thing

:girlpower:Ha ha....
Basically men are made up differently...they have smaller brains than women which weigh less....but they are also made up of a lot of poop which flies off them a lot quicker than the good things woman are made up of.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You're all going to scare the poor bloke off before he's even started! PMSL!!

hehehe!

I know it really sucks, but they can't help losing weight quicker than us, just like they can't help letting fly with the bottom-burps at the most inappropriate times!!! Hee Hee!

Seriously, tho. It takes more guts for a guy to admit to going on a diet as I'm sure their mates are joshing them constantly and trying to tempt them off the straight and narrow. Us girls have, on the most part, friends who support and encourage them and politely listen to all our grumbles and groans as well as sharing in our triumphs. Can you imagine the jeers as a male LT dieter goes into the pub joyfully exclaiming, "I've lost 7 lbs this week!!!" Say no more........

I think it's because women were made to carry more fat then men, since men have more muscle than women and women have more fat then men. And when you have more muscle, the quicker and easier it is to burn fat.

Women store fat faster than men do too.

I mean you know when it comes to having children, women who are bigger give birth a lot easier than women who are smaller. So women benifit more with having a little more fat.

Interesting topic of conversation this one!

What I've always wondered is why it always seems to be females who cheat on this diet?! Honestly can't ever remember seeing a bloke posting a "I hate myself coz I've just eaten 4 bags of crisps and a cake" thread before!! Not a criticism just an observation... maybe theres more girlies on here than boys?!

Interesting topic of conversation this one!

What I've always wondered is why it always seems to be females who cheat on this diet?! Honestly can't ever remember seeing a bloke posting a "I hate myself coz I've just eaten 4 bags of crisps and a cake" thread before!! Not a criticism just an observation... maybe theres more girlies on here than boys?!
You know what, I've noticed that too. But there are more girls on here, well, from what I've seen there are more girls since girls have more of problem of losing weight then men do since men are more physical since their teenage years.

reason for that is women associate food with emotion, where as men dont..

men set a goal and just do it, we have an emotional battle arguing in our head with a bag of crisps, eat it anyway then cry cos weve eaten it and therefore eat anoter one.. plus a KFC... hurray haha

but yer... basically it sucks to be a girl aha

xxxxxx

Back