why do i do it!!

*soon-to-be-slim*

Silver Member
had major blow out last night and managed to put on 4lbs in one blow out!! fecked off now!!! and its my weigh in too at my mates!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

one week to go before holiday! gotta be super good this week now!!

your increase is mainly water so dont sweat it, get back on track and you will lose what you gained + another couple of lb before your jollies xxx

Was going to say. Its mostly water that's storing your glycogen. I really hope so cos I have just cheated for first time :( Feeling a bit poo. Had a portion of Chips. Really dont know why..and now I feel sick as a dog! What a dumb ass! Oh well. Start again in it... Maybe it will boost my metabolism or something...wishful thinking!!

Try to remember that sick, heavy, bloated feeling, that's what I do to put me off the next time I'm struggling :sigh:

If you are 100% this week you should lose that and maybe more - fingers crossed :)

Hey hun!
How have you done since, are you back on track? x

Hey, STBS!
How are you doing at the moment? Hope you have managed to get back on track?

I have had a blow out too, I have to do all or nothing at the minute. I was good last night, went for a meal with my hubby (he is not home often) and I had a tiny steak and salad and a few mouthfuls of his pudding.....but this afternoon I have totally blown it with home made flap jack (I have to realise I CAN NOT be a domestic goddess on this diet!) and chocolate.

Im going full whack again as of tomorrow. please wish me luck!

Hels, maybe it will boost your metabolism? :)

thanks girls x

Back