why do I feel fat somedays

I would say a combination of water retention and meantal attitude.

I have fat and thin days but have told myself that having lost so much weight, everyday is a thin day and nobody else notices so I don't dress any differently. Mind you, I only have 2 pair of trousers that don't look like clown trousers so I couldn't dress too differently anyway :rolleyes:

I would say a combination of water retention and meantal attitude.

I have fat and thin days but have told myself that having lost so much weight, everyday is a thin day and nobody else notices so I don't dress any differently. Mind you, I only have 2 pair of trousers that don't look like clown trousers so I couldn't dress too differently anyway :rolleyes:
your doing so great !!!!!
we are in the same place almost, I have a little bit more to go than you.[I started that way]we are going to get there !!!!!!!!! soon!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXX 10
I am ready for the next step......real life

Sweetie I have just adjusted my goal weight upwards that's all. I like how I am now so will aim to lose another 2lbs of actual weight and the other 7lbs is an allowance for glycogen. I would hate to top up my glycogen and be 7lbs over the top of my goal weight because I would fail like such a failure at being over weight again. (thanks for the tip karen :D )

Back