why do I feel fat somedays

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by 10stonesize10, 13 September 2006 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I would say a combination of water retention and meantal attitude.

I have fat and thin days but have told myself that having lost so much weight, everyday is a thin day and nobody else notices so I don't dress any differently. Mind you, I only have 2 pair of trousers that don't look like clown trousers so I couldn't dress too differently anyway :rolleyes:

4. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

your doing so great !!!!!
    we are in the same place almost, I have a little bit more to go than you.[I started that way]we are going to get there !!!!!!!!! soon!!!!!!!!!
    XXXXXX 10
    I am ready for the next step......real life

5. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    Sweetie I have just adjusted my goal weight upwards that's all. I like how I am now so will aim to lose another 2lbs of actual weight and the other 7lbs is an allowance for glycogen. I would hate to top up my glycogen and be 7lbs over the top of my goal weight because I would fail like such a failure at being over weight again. (thanks for the tip karen :D )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.