Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

why do i get in the 12s a fail!?!?!??!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 2 April 2011 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    ok so im back in the 12's and i cant stop myself from eating, iv lost 2 stone and i just cant get focused but for some reason when ever i get in to the 12's i cant keep focus to get into the 11s, im eating as i type this but just continue to take another moutfull :( advice please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I understand - for me it's low 11s/high 10s.

At this point, I am not "fat" (in clothes, at any rate!) I fit into size 12s, I don't "feel" fat but to be honest I am, my BMI is still above 25 and my stomach - EW - but this is my comfort weight.

What I've done is make a list of reasons why I want to be my target weight, my main one (this is really vain lol) is to wear a bikini, I want to have a picture of me standing in the sea in a bikini and put it as my Facebook profile picture and make all my friends jealous! With my stomach the state it currently is I can't do that!!

Also do you think it might help if you maybe made some tweaks to the diet at this stage just to keep you on it - maybe four Cambridge products or a hard boiled egg or something - just to stop you slipping all together?

good luck! xxx

4. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks for your advice, maybe the hard boiled egg might help!?!? i have pics on my facebook in a bikini and there awful, i should keep looking at them, add me samantha king, my profile pic os of my nan x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.