why do i get in the 12s a fail!?!?!??!

PinkMantha

time to get focused
ok so im back in the 12's and i cant stop myself from eating, iv lost 2 stone and i just cant get focused but for some reason when ever i get in to the 12's i cant keep focus to get into the 11s, im eating as i type this but just continue to take another moutfull :( advice please

I understand - for me it's low 11s/high 10s.

At this point, I am not "fat" (in clothes, at any rate!) I fit into size 12s, I don't "feel" fat but to be honest I am, my BMI is still above 25 and my stomach - EW - but this is my comfort weight.

What I've done is make a list of reasons why I want to be my target weight, my main one (this is really vain lol) is to wear a bikini, I want to have a picture of me standing in the sea in a bikini and put it as my Facebook profile picture and make all my friends jealous! With my stomach the state it currently is I can't do that!!

Also do you think it might help if you maybe made some tweaks to the diet at this stage just to keep you on it - maybe four Cambridge products or a hard boiled egg or something - just to stop you slipping all together?

good luck! xxx

thanks for your advice, maybe the hard boiled egg might help!?!? i have pics on my facebook in a bikini and there awful, i should keep looking at them, add me samantha king, my profile pic os of my nan x

Back