Why do i keep doing this...

Foo Fan

Gold Member
I have 2 really good weeks - get into the 9s - so less than a stone away from goal - then I spoil all my hard work!
Monday I had wine and I've just gone and had a packet of crisps :(
I'm so pissed off with myself - I've been messing around trying to lose this last stone for over a year - I've spent (wasted) so much money on shakes just to keep yo-yoing all the time...

I feel so fed up!

I think the last part is the hardest to get off - I'm the same (havn't really cheated but struggle) I really want to eat because I know I'm really close to goal xx don't beat yourself up hun your only human x

Foo, hugs chick. I am no where near goal so can't empathise in that respect, but I know how much the gremlins shout at me to eat something and often as not I give in a little and feel crap afterwards. Hugs again x

Hun, I know exactly how you feel because I've been there myself. When you first start losing weight there's a real desperation to lose and you feel down with your appearance so it's easy to be determined to slim and to keep on track. Once you get near goal and your body looks so much better the desperation isn't there and you start thinking more about maintenance and eating.

I really don't have any words of wisdom as I know how hard it is, but I just want to say you're not alone and you have to keep pushing. You will get there in the end as long as you keep focused :)

Good luck hun

Back