• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

why do I look fat in my swimming costume & slim in my jeans?

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
Why do I look slim in the mirror wearing clothes, but in my swim costume/underwear I still look as fat as I did before & I've lost 3 stone.
Could it be that I avoided mirrors when half dressed? I don't actually rememeber.
I know I always checked myself when clothed.
Anyone feel the same or got any ideas?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

One day at a time
Hello Cherry Plum,

Oh thank god someone else feels this way. I did LL last year and got down to 9 1/2 stone - BUT I wanted to carry on losing weight because I looked so bad.......really lumpy legs etc.......I regained weight, and am now attempting to do LL again after trying other methods, but don't feel I need to lose as much weight as I look at pictures of me at 12 stone and I think I look absolutely fine.

I'm a bit worried that I will start obsessing about this again though when I get to 12 stone!!!

Before My First Ll Meet I Got My Husband To Take A Photo Of Me In My Underwear!!!!!
(no We Are Not Kinky) So That I Would Spot The Difference After Foundation
Maybe You Are Not As Big As You Think You Are Babe
You Have Lost A Lot Of Weight In A Short Time And Things Will Take A While To Even Out
Your Skin Will Shrink Back Eventually Andthen You Will See The Difference
I Think We All Have Bumps And Bulges Anyway
They Add To Our Character
Good On You

Silver Member
Maybe you need a tighter costume with lots of licra and a nicely structured bust area.

I put on my costume the other day and was quite pleased with what I saw - but then it is a Triumph and very structured. Everything was nicely pulled into place and I liked it!!

Why don't you nip into a department store over the weekend and try on a few smaller sizes you might be pleasantly surprised.

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
Maybe I should get a photo taken in underwear now, because I have got at least another 3 stone to go, then I'll be able to see the difference.

Yeh FP I might just get a new swimming costume, the other doe's look slightly baggy when I get out of the pool.

I think when I look in the mirror I just can't get past the fat on my hips & legs, where as when they are covered I can't see the fat.