Why do people say this to me?

The way I deal with maintaining my weight is that if I have a day when I eat "bad things and drink too much booze" I tell myself that it was a good day I enjoyed myself. What is wrong with that?
As long as the next day you are sensible then everything is fine I have been out several times and eaten and drank basically what I would have before I lost the weight.
But then eat healthy the rest of the week, the important thing is the balance of the longer period of time not just one day.
As long as in general you live a healthy lifestyle what is wrong with having fun occasionally.
So make what were negatives Positives and use them to enjoy life.

It's all about moderation !

Mike is right - moderation & observation...

I have had people come to me who have lost weight then put it back on....watch what you eat both when it goes in your mouth & on the scales. Once you reach target keep weighing yourself - I think (IMO) at least once a week. That way if a couple of pounds go on you can reign it back on, rather than waiting a month or more when a lot of weight can go back on. Another way is to have some clothes that are your measuring stick - if they feel unconfortable you need to focus again on what you are having.

Nicky
CDC Swindon

Back