Why do people say......

charly1979 said:
honey dont let others views or comments trouble you! you know what you have to do and if others dont undrstand then that is tough isnt it??? u will get there because you have done the majority of the hard work all ready others will understand when they see ho9w happy you are. with the diet i am on so many people have said horrid things to me like .. you will get sick,. your stupid, but at the end of the day if that was the case surely the book wouldnt be available to buy and also thousand of people have done it and are healthier because of it!! xx

Thanks hun, today I'm starting slim and save and I'm totally focused I'm starting with a week an if by Monday I feel ready I will order another 4 weeks worth!
I need a little boost had some time off and whilst I haven't gained I need to lose still so here goes

Thanks for all your kind words - in sure most of those who doesn't know what it's like to battle weight loss they never truly understand how it feels and affects us xx

My cousin said 'I hope you won't lose your curves'.

I told her that's not physically possible. To lose my curves I'd probably have to be around 7 stone.

I think people say it because they are jealous or because they think you won't know when to stop. I actually understand the latter point. What the hell am I going to go when I get to my goal weight when this has been my life for the last three years?

I'm going to eat a massive cupcake. A huge one. Like, the size of my head. With rainbow icing and glittery sprinkles.

Then I'm going to maintain and weight lift! I do worry though, because I'm quite obsessive about all this, that I won't be able to stop until I am the skinniest of all my friends. Although, in reality, I don't want to be skinny. I want to be fit and muscular. My head is messed up, I think.

Back