why do people try and make u eat!!!!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by MISSPINK, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. MISSPINK

MISSPINK Member

I have been doing my slimfast since friday and so far so good, i feel better already.

the thing that im struggling with is other people trying to make you eat. its like they dont want u to succeed.

am i on my own with this:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Nope you're not hun. My hubby, kids and my mum and dad are a fab support to me, but my gran? she's a wee nightmare :D

4. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

Diet:
    my version of Slimfast
    i got offered chinese takeaway in work for the first 4 days of my slimfast diet lol. they know how much i love chinese and the boss said i should eat. duh i am eating, slimfast shakes, bars and tonnes of fruit plus a meal when i feel i need one to break the monotony.

5. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Definitely not on your own there, just today my OH wanted to go to the chippy :( and my daughter is constantly asking for a Mcdonalds (my biggest weakness) just gotta try our hardest to resist them

6. sacha

sacha Banned

Start Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    When we do good at work, the prize is always cakes or chocolate! And every tuesday I know its buffet night at the Indian and I want to go! Now Ive been doin this a while and not losing weight every week anymore the weekends are a struggle to not eat what the other half eats...

7. MISSPINK

MISSPINK Member

binge!!!!!!!!11

I did a terrible thing tonight, i eat 3 peices of kfc and chips and gravey.

i felt so bad cause i was good untill tea time.

i even googled the calorie count after and im hoping that i will still loose weight this week.

im a big girl 19.6 stone so im praying that one slip compaired 2 my daily binge wont do me bad.:jelous:

thanks for all the replys btw

love ya chrissie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.