why do people try and make u eat!!!!

MISSPINK

I have been doing my slimfast since friday and so far so good, i feel better already.

the thing that im struggling with is other people trying to make you eat. its like they dont want u to succeed.

am i on my own with this:sigh:

Nope you're not hun. My hubby, kids and my mum and dad are a fab support to me, but my gran? she's a wee nightmare :D

i got offered chinese takeaway in work for the first 4 days of my slimfast diet lol. they know how much i love chinese and the boss said i should eat. duh i am eating, slimfast shakes, bars and tonnes of fruit plus a meal when i feel i need one to break the monotony.

When we do good at work, the prize is always cakes or chocolate! And every tuesday I know its buffet night at the Indian and I want to go! Now Ive been doin this a while and not losing weight every week anymore the weekends are a struggle to not eat what the other half eats...

binge!!!!!!!!11

I did a terrible thing tonight, i eat 3 peices of kfc and chips and gravey.

i felt so bad cause i was good untill tea time.

i even googled the calorie count after and im hoping that i will still loose weight this week.

im a big girl 19.6 stone so im praying that one slip compaired 2 my daily binge wont do me bad.:jelous:

thanks for all the replys btw

love ya chrissie

Back