why does it seem?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Why does it seem some weeks fly by.. all of a sudden its Wi day and youv barley thought twice about any naughties.. and other weeks...

it drags and it feels so tough??

I Wi wednesday, but even a day seems like its miles away. I just wanna get on the scales and relax?

I just cant seem to shake that tense feeling this week. I hate being so close.. but feeling so far away from the 'finale' as it were..

damn you 5st award, you are the bane of my life!

I think that is the nature of life it's self, we had times when the weeks seem to fly by and then times where every single day drags by - I find when I've had a good week then WI comes round way too fast but when I've been bad and don't want to see what the scales are going to say it comes so fast. :jelous::jelous:

I think that is the nature of life it's self, we had times when the weeks seem to fly by and then times where every single day drags by - I find when I've had a good week then WI comes round way too fast but when I've been bad and don't want to see what the scales are going to say it comes so fast. :jelous::jelous:

I find it the other way. The first week i was so good and stuck to it 100% and the weigh in day seemed like it was taking ages to get here and then i was naughty on holiday last weekend and tried then to make up for the weekend by cutting back on my syns last week but it came so fast lol. I supposed its different for everyone. I have been really good now again this week and saturday ( weigh in day) seems like ages away. :)

Last edited:
Back