why does it seem?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littleslimmingbee, 21 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Why does it seem some weeks fly by.. all of a sudden its Wi day and youv barley thought twice about any naughties.. and other weeks...

it drags and it feels so tough??

I Wi wednesday, but even a day seems like its miles away. I just wanna get on the scales and relax?

I just cant seem to shake that tense feeling this week. I hate being so close.. but feeling so far away from the 'finale' as it were..

damn you 5st award, you are the bane of my life!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alia

Alia Silver Member

Start Weight:
    31st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(33.93%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think that is the nature of life it's self, we had times when the weeks seem to fly by and then times where every single day drags by - I find when I've had a good week then WI comes round way too fast but when I've been bad and don't want to see what the scales are going to say it comes so fast. :jelous::jelous:

4. Crazyarmywife

Crazyarmywife Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I find it the other way. The first week i was so good and stuck to it 100% and the weigh in day seemed like it was taking ages to get here and then i was naughty on holiday last weekend and tried then to make up for the weekend by cutting back on my syns last week but it came so fast lol. I supposed its different for everyone. I have been really good now again this week and saturday ( weigh in day) seems like ages away. :)

Last edited: 22 June 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.