why does my toddler ....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by nibbea, 10 November 2006 Social URL.

1. nibbea

nibbea Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    refuse all food and crave my shakes and soup...whilst I am drooling at the stuff he is refusing. Grass is always greener isn't it.

Shona

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

my toddler does that too shes has a tamtum over not having my bars lol??

4. nibbea

nibbea Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Know that one too....bars are only eaten at nap time. I've even tried making him a cupasoup and giving him a bar of his own, but it hasn't made any difference, my counsellor suggested drinking my soup to make him think it was coffee, but he can smell it, he was like the bisto kid...lol

5. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    yup, happens here too! I do drink my soup and Hannah (22 months old) points and says hot hot as she thinks it is a drink but still tries to grab the cup which she doesn't do if its only tea. I haven't tried to eat a bar in front of her yet but I know she would want it!

My problem is she is always trying to 'feed' me her food and is quite insistant, I end up having to let her put food in my mouth and spit it out when she isn't looking.

mags
    xxx:rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.