Why does my weight vary so much?

wallyboy

About two months ago, for no reason, I put on 5 lbs in a week!

This was supported by same scales, weighing first thing, on same day etc.

My weight flucated by a lb either way since then.

Last week, I lost the 5lbs!! Similar reading this week shows that it was a relaible reading?

wallyboy said:
About two months ago, for no reason, I put on 5 lbs in a week!

This was supported by same scales, weighing first thing, on same day etc.

My weight flucated by a lb either way since then.

Last week, I lost the 5lbs!! Similar reading this week shows that it was a relaible reading?

I have the same kinda thing goin on! And when i think ive done good been on plan i gain n when ive over synned i can lose!!! Madness!!!

I have the same kinda thing goin on! And when i think ive done good been on plan i gain n when ive over synned i can lose!!! Madness!!!

Yeah I'm like this :(. I get really excited when I lose weight (like 3lbs in a day for no reason) but then super depressed if I put a pound on! How often do you weigh yourself? x

Mine does too. I think it's a combination of imprecise scales, general weight fluctuations and hydration levels etc. It's a pain and a good reason why I should only weigh myself on weigh in day but I'm always curious to see where I'm at and weigh myself anyway :rolleyes:.

I've been amazed that I have weighed myself for the last four days running and been exactly the same weight each time - literally the first time in 9 months of dieting that there hasn't been any fluctuation.

Back