why have i not lost??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by learley1979, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. learley1979

learley1979 Member

Help!!! I was doing so well week 6 starts tomorrow but I haven't lost on week five?? I'm in ketosis not cheated, not due on and going the loo but I just can't understand it?even my inch loss had stopped. But I feel quite bloated? I'm at a loss n feel like giving up HELP ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi honey, I know its frustrating, but just hang on in there, its just your body being difficult! I had this too, but it doesn't mean its not working, its just one of those things and you WILL lose weight. You cannot not lose weight on this diet, but you just have to ride out the stubborness of your body. Keep your chin up, don't weigh in before weigh in day and above all don't give up after coming so far x x x

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I agree with Cheryl, it IS very frustrating but stick through it and it WILL start coming off again. Take care.

5. learley1979

learley1979 Member

Thanks Eclipse, you just feel your depriving so much then to see that is so frustrating. I'm going to keep going I should be happy n think I've lost 25lbs in that five weeks but you get used to the big losses...will keep going only have 4 weeks left eek! Xx

6. learley1979

learley1979 Member

Thanks cheryl I will might do a bit of soft exercise or wii dance try n budge it xx

7. learley1979

learley1979 Member

Weighed in end of week 5 no loss! I'm gutted :-( feel like giving up :-(

8. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Learley, are you sure you're drinking enough water? I know it's hard to remember to keep drinking up to 4 litres a day but it's the ONLY way!

x S

9. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Pet I weighed in this morning and no loss and my mum did the same at the weekend and no loss. I' going to boots on an early lunch to check the scales.

I've been really good and done 30mins on vibroplate the last 3 nights and 30mins walking and TOTM is over so I'm not bloated.... Really feeling your pain and I can only stay on for another 3 weeks!!

10. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Learley, found this info on a website and it might help you understand:

The reason is that the human body works hard to keep energy intake and output in balance. In other words, your body does not like to lose weight (not a revelation, huh?). After your initial weight loss, your progress will slow down and eventually stop even though your exercise and food intake is consistent. The bottom line is that the very efforts you make to burn more calories may eventually slow it down.
    Problem 1. Lowering your calories too much
    Fact: It takes calories to burn calories. When you decrease your food intake, your body simply lowers its metabolic rate in response. This still allows the body to function properly, but ultimately your body requires fewer calories which creates hunger and prevents you from losing fat.

x S

11. learley1979

learley1979 Member

Thanks all, wondering whether to refeed for a week then jump back to tfr to shock my body oy have till end of sept but also looking for last min holiday so that might shock my body... Ooh it's just so frustrating ??

12. Yes we can

Yes we can Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Do you exercise? can you increase it?? Exercising increases your motabolism and if you exercise in the morning it will get it started nice and early ? I would give it one more week and if you don't lose anything then if it was me I would consider refeed ! you never know you could lose loads next week and be delighted that you stayed with it !! x

13. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Yeah i'd def go with some excercise!!! Swimming is brilliant!!!! xxx

14. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    How's about me and you stick with it and see what next week brings us before making any decisions?? I promise to work out as much as I can and hopefully I'll be over my infection by then as well!!

15. learley1979

learley1979 Member

Well second shake down I'm still going going to up the exercise on wii tonight hopefully it will budge off. Stubborn body. Lol thanks everyone xx

16. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Did you check the scales in Boots after? Don't fret too much anyway pet as the body can reach a plateau sometimes when your metabolism slows down to hold onto fuel when it thinks there's a famine on! You'll be back on track before you know it....maybe a nice brisk walk later or a swim?

x S

17. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Actually I'm just back in the door and they said I was 2lbs down, I then checked the ones outside boots and they said I was 4.5lbs down so I'm gonna get a new set s I don't WI at pharmacy- only day I can get there is Sat to get shakes and generally a queue of at least 6 or 7 people when I've been there.

I'm sticking with it and I'll see how I get on with the new scales. Going for a sessio on the vibroplate tonight (love the tone it gives you and the reduction in celulite) then out for a walk with the hounds...

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. learley1979

learley1979 Member

Going to keep at it, I've got to keep positive. I've only got 4 weeks left. Bring it on lol. I have to say you have all spurred me through the low... Thanks everyone well done jk xxx

20. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Well done for the loss.

21. skinnymam

skinnymam Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(20.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I Know that with me it tends to be small loss big loss and thats the pattern. On my first time lipo diet I didn't lose anything on week 8 and then lost 10lb's on week 9!

22. learley1979

learley1979 Member

Ahhh that makes me feel better I'm on week 6 today so I'm going to keep an eye on my water make sure I'm drinking it and do some gentle exercise this weekend. Fingers crossed! Xxx thanks all xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.