why I have been awol ...

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
Yes I have been awol, no I don't need the wago n to come n save me.

I have been awol cos I am 14 weeks pregnant *happy dance*

Actually lost just over a stone in the first 12 weeks!!

Been keeping a lurkers eye on you all x

butter_on_toast said:
Yes I have been awol, no I don't need the wago n to come n save me.

I have been awol cos I am 14 weeks pregnant *happy dance*

Actually lost just over a stone in the first 12 weeks!!

Been keeping a lurkers eye on you all x

Congratulations! First child? xx

butter_on_toast said:
Yup it will be my first :) x

Congrats hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations!:bestwishes:

I actually lost a stone or so when I was pregnant, I think I was trying to eat so healthily and walking etc to try and be fit. The baby was such a motivator. I put on about half a stone in the last few weeks, and was down a stone the day after I gave birth! I hope all goes very well for you. Keep us informed on the progress. x

Oh, I'm sure you've been bombarded with help and advice. I got loads of books and all sorts, but there was one that answered pretty much all my questions with my first pregnancy. I passed it to a friend after. Here it is:

Was just thinking about your news and remembered this. For the daddy, there is a Haynes manual:

Daddy liked this alot, though it was meant as abit of a joke ( he loves cars and has quite a few haynes)

Hope all is well. Look after yourself x

Congratualations :) I agree with Purplemum, I had that pregnancy bible too, I swore by it all through pregnancy and afterwards it came in handy too. I was 13lb lighter than when I first got pregnant after I had given birth. I was so worried about eating crap and affecting the baby I lose weight! Good luck for the next 9 months.x

Lol I was lighter in pregnancy too but only because I spend the whole nine months throwing up :( then after babies born I eat properly and put weight on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back