Why I havent been around and the diets gone right out the window...

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Not sure quite where to start, but, around the 19th of April my daughter (who's 8) went down with a tummy bug. Nearly a week later, and she still wasn't better, so I got a sample sent off.... call it mothers intuition if you like, but I was sure it was something a bit out of the ordinary.
I had a letter land on my doorstep 6 days later from the Environmental Health Office, saying my daughter has Cryptosporidiosis. Really nasty :(
Turns out she's caught it from her Fathers place where she goes with her brother, every other weekend. He has a farm, and I've always been concerned about the lack of hygene there - but my concerns had always been scoffed at.
Anyway, now the tw*t of a bloke has got the EHO office on his case, and seeing as him and his G/friend run a B&B there too, the sh*t has hit the fan... BIG TIME!:rolleyes:
I'm quietly very glad there's going to be an investigation into it, but raging that its my gorgeous baby thats gotten really ill over it :mad: ... not to mention the extra work its caused me... I've bleached and scrubbed my house from top to bottom 10 times over, paranoid that we all could go down with this.
anyway, hey ho :rolleyes:
She's much better now, but still has to stay off school for another week, till she's got it out of her system. Ex's hey! Still cause you grief 5 years after you've got rid of em!

Glad your daughters on the mend, and glad your ex is getting his desserts (pardon the expression).

Awwww honey hope baby is ok!! thats awful and no wonder you are angry!! xxxx

Ohhhh Hun. I'll be honest, I've never heard of it so just googled it...yuk. No wonder you've not been on here much recently. Hope shes better soon. Lots of hugs to you guys.xx

lol, yeah thanks.... shame I've turned to a chocolate pick me up or two over this last 2 weeks though :eek: But I have started jogging too, so I'm hoping it will cancel it out :rolleyes:

My doctor even asked me what it was!!! I remembered it off of the news a few years ago, but its not very common.

sorry to here that babe. Hope she makes a full recovery soon xxxx

Your poor little pumpkin, poorly sick through no fault of her own, just a stupid man with hygeine issues, well like others have said he's goin to get his just deserts now, but its sad that your little one has had to be ill because of it. x

Toni, it must have been such a stressful time for you. It's horrible when one of your kids are ill isn't it? Glad she is on the mend, and nice to see you back on the forum :)

poor wee thing, and you must be so stressed. hope she gets well soon x

Cee cee forgot to say you look fab in your pic hun xxx

:thankyou: tracey. It's taken me a while to pluck up the courage.

Im sure it has hun just like most, you look great thought hun! Very cheeky i must say lol xx

Aww Toni....bless you all hope your ex gets his ass kicked into touch... hope you are all ok xxxxxxxx

Lol well you are from liverpool hun:D

Lol prob more so hun! I have been told i look innocent in my pic though:eek::D:D xx

Innocent? I've read your replies to Gaz:whistle: Anyway I'm off to bed now, (before Gaz starts yet another spicy soup thread:D)

Back