why i lost weight first wk maybe?

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
i ate a bagel at 12 midday all week and I wasnt hungry until dinner time. I ate sandwich then the next week and i was starving by 2pm so do u stick with what works for u? i cant see bagels been good for you every day but they are only 3 points and if they keep the hunger off you for that lenght of time surely thats the best for me, or does anyone know of something else that keeps the hunger off them for a long lenght?

The food doctor bagels are only 2 points... they have a high fibre one too which is nice, lots of seeds etc.

I did buy the WW bagels the other day as they were on offer for 59p (!!) in ASDA the other day, and they were yucky!! xx

Will carry o the the bagels then while your happy that's the main thing i say.!
You dont want the habit of snacking on foods cuz your hungry.!

I used to eat the NY ones, but when I found out about the food doctor ones I swapped over! They are just as nice, and a bit better for you really with the extra fibre etc... :)

x

Hi, I was wondering where you bought The food doctor bagels for only 2 points, I have never seen these in the supermarkets yet.

Going to get to my goal weight!!!!!!!!!!

i put two slices wafer thin chicken -0pts and a table spoon of salad cream 0.5pts and lots of salad. and you have your self a 3.5pt bagel :)

The food doctor bagels are only 2 points... they have a high fibre one too which is nice, lots of seeds etc.

I did buy the WW bagels the other day as they were on offer for 59p (!!) in ASDA the other day, and they were yucky!! xx

Which food doctor bagel is this? The only one I know of is the high bran one with seeds and its 3.5 points :confused:

I love bagels! My favourite is the New York cinnamon & raisin bagel, toasted with a thick spread of laughing cow light on it :D

i do the above with ww bread too so its a 1.5pt sarni

I am not too fussed on the WW bread, it's a bit thin I find. I did buy the other day though the thick slice wholemeal for 1pt a slice..which isnt so bad and that was nicer. Not enough in a loaf though if you ask me! x

well i use the kingsmill 50/50 crustless bread now coz i dont really like the ww bread either.

the chicken is no points because if wafer thin so very low in calories per slice. any more than 2 slices is 0.5 (or above) points.

Back