• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

why is it never enough for me??

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
S: 15st6lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st10lb(4.63%)
am i just weird? i am actually feeling down about only losing 2lb this week:cry:

i mean, i have done great, lost a st exactly in 4 weeks but always feel like 'oh if i hadnt eaten that sandwich yesterday' i would have done better:mad:

is this a common thing or do i need to be seen by the men in white coats??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Riotgrrrrl

Silver Member
S: 14st7.8lb C: 14st7.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think its common chick. My weight loss has slowed to just 1 lb a week, and I do wish it would be more, I get pretty upset/angry when Ive been good all week, stuck to my points and only lost 1lb. But then, its still a loss! If you see 1lb of fat on a plate, you see you really have lost a big amount of fat! And youre more likely to keep the weight off in the long run if its lost at a slow steady rate. Dont be disheartened chick, you've lost a stone already, and thats amazing!

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
1lb fat = 8 sausages, think of it like this and it puts it into perspective

S: 17st2lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st2lb(30%)
It's very common. I've lost 1.2lbs this week and other people would be ecstatic at that and I'm just disappointed. Just remember, whatever you lose, as long as you lose it's a loss and you're closer to your goal.

You've done brilliantly so far, just keep at what you're doing.

S: 14st5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 4st1lb(28.36%)
A stone in 4 weeks is brillian - you should weigh out a stone in potatoes and carry it around for an hour and you will soon see what you have achieved

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
I agree that this is common. Its seems like we all want to lose a bucket full every week even though our sensible head knows that a 1-2lb loss a week is the way to go.

Well done you have done fab to lose so much in the time you have.

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)

Just a reminder of what one pound of fat looks like xx

Hi,

I think you have done fabby !!!, years ago i lost over 5 stone with ww and never lost as much as you in a month ! so yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and welldone x