why is it never enough for me??

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
am i just weird? i am actually feeling down about only losing 2lb this week:cry:

i mean, i have done great, lost a st exactly in 4 weeks but always feel like 'oh if i hadnt eaten that sandwich yesterday' i would have done better:mad:

is this a common thing or do i need to be seen by the men in white coats??

I think its common chick. My weight loss has slowed to just 1 lb a week, and I do wish it would be more, I get pretty upset/angry when Ive been good all week, stuck to my points and only lost 1lb. But then, its still a loss! If you see 1lb of fat on a plate, you see you really have lost a big amount of fat! And youre more likely to keep the weight off in the long run if its lost at a slow steady rate. Dont be disheartened chick, you've lost a stone already, and thats amazing!

1lb fat = 8 sausages, think of it like this and it puts it into perspective

It's very common. I've lost 1.2lbs this week and other people would be ecstatic at that and I'm just disappointed. Just remember, whatever you lose, as long as you lose it's a loss and you're closer to your goal.

You've done brilliantly so far, just keep at what you're doing.

A stone in 4 weeks is brillian - you should weigh out a stone in potatoes and carry it around for an hour and you will soon see what you have achieved

I agree that this is common. Its seems like we all want to lose a bucket full every week even though our sensible head knows that a 1-2lb loss a week is the way to go.

Well done you have done fab to lose so much in the time you have.

06_12_04_fat3.jpg

Just a reminder of what one pound of fat looks like xx

Hi,

I think you have done fabby !!!, years ago i lost over 5 stone with ww and never lost as much as you in a month ! so yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and welldone x

A stone in 4 weeks where you can have chocolate,biscuits cake and crisps?
I think its a great loss and a big one for ww?
x

Back