• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why is it so hard for me?

*sigh*

I never really had an issue with my weight but a few years back I was going through some stuff and with the stress of it I lost ... probably a little more than a stone. It's not that I wasn't eating, I was just so on edge that I never managed to eat a full meal - and I had a sausage roll for my breakfast every morning - but was still losing! I got so thin that some people actually thought I was ill (bulimia or similar).

Anyway, as the stressful situation was put behind me I started to gain weight (I told myself it was because I was now finally happy). Unfortunately I gained what I had lost. Plus some.

I just have a problem at sticking at things! I can eat relatively healthy but it's the snacking in between that really knocks me off. I will eat healthy snacks - but then I'll also go and eat a biscuit - and once I have one..... well, you know how it goes!

I'm not an exerciser - although I walk every day with the dog (if I didn't have him I would probably be a lot heavier). I have numerous DVD's and for a while I'll follow them but then I just stop. I'm definitely a "I'll start over on Monday" kinda gal.

I see everyone around me losing weight and I get motivated by that but then I just fall again. I know I don't look great, I know I don't feel great, I know I'm unhappy with it. So why is it so hard for me to stick at?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!